chapter 4 (Aaron's lesson)

After three days , i'm still not allowed to eat because Albert said so. i felt so tired and weak . while i was doing the household chores i fainted . after 2 hours, i woke up because Aaron pour a bucket of cold water on me . Aaron growled " go and apologize to my brother for disobeying him"

i went to Albert's room . he was playing games in the mobile . i said " hello Albert" he slapped me and he said "how dare you call me by my name ? i told you to call me young master " . i thought in my mind that people are given names so that other can call them by that . i said " i'm sorry for disobeying you young master" . he said " stand on your knees and say sorry " . i stood on my knees and i said " i'm sorry young master" . he said with dangerous tone " say it like you mean it" i again apologise to him . he said "fall on my feet and say sorry" . i fall on his feet and said sorry . he trample my head using his feet. my head was hurting and i begged him to leave me and i cried . he slapped me " if you dare to disobey me . you will face serious consequences." he said with a sinister smile " now say thank you " . i said " thank you young master". he told me to leave his room and i left .

the days passed . i studied for my exams . the exam day came . i was not allowed to write the exams outside . i should write the exams in the study room where sara will invigilate for the exams . after the exams are finished . i got results after a month , i passed the exam . i felt very happy . all the happiness was broke into million pieces. As after sara left the house , i would have to face a lot of physical abuse , mental abuse and a lot of humiliation from those fucking devils . i really hate my life . i don't wanna live like this .i'm not there slave i'm a human i deserve some basic human right but they never consider me as a human .

like this two years passed . i became 12 years old now but i feel like i have the maturity of a old woman as i faced a lot of sad shit . two years passed but it felt like two centuries , it felt like the time passes slowly . when we are having the best times of our life it feels very short and when we suffer the time moves very slowly .

i have to be a hunter in order to survive the jungle for that i'm preparing myself to be a hunter . i have some hope that i would escape this hell .

in a sunday morning , me and Aaron was alone in the house as his mom, dad and his brother went to a vacation in vietnam . he and his girlfriend ate the breakfast i prepared and he went to his room with that girl. i was cleaning the house . i cleaned everyone's room . i was walking near Aaron's room and his door was opened a little bit and i heard some moaning sounds so i looked inside the room and i saw them having sex . Oh shit , Aaron caught me seeing them . out of embarassment , i went to my room quickly and i locked the door . after some time , Aaron and that girl left the house .

i went to Aaron's room . i took the vacuum cleaner . i cleaned the floor and i sweeped the floor using a mop . i opened his closet . his clothes are not arranged properly so i started arranging them while arranging the clothes . i found a old smart phone and it's display was broken. i can say that the phone is very old . my eyes were looking for cameras but his room has no cameras . so i immediately hid the phone inside my underwear and found a lot of used condoms in his closet then i dump the used condoms in the trash can. And I went to my room . I took a plastic bag and I wrapped the phone using it and I hid it in a tile which is located in my bathroom. I used to hid my secret things in that tile when I was 8 years old so that nobody can find my things .

 I used to hid my secret things in that tile when I was 8 years old so that nobody can find my things

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This is my secret tile I used for hiding important things

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

At 7:00 i prepared the dinner for both of us . he brought two girls and i asked him " do i need to prepare food for them too" he said " no need " with a mischievous look . i sensed something is wrong . so i ate the dinner quickly and i went to my room.

At 8:00 he came to my room and he said "come to my room now we have something to play". i said " i was sleeping please leave me " . he was frustrated by my reply so he dragged me out of my room forcefully and he took me to his room

he placed me on the chair and tied me to the chair even though i resisted him with all my strength yet he managed to tie me on the chair and i can't escape . i saw Aaron and the others undressing . they were standing naked infront of me . i was very scared and shivering very badly . i asked " what are you going to do?" with fear . he replied " i'm going to teach you about how to keep me happy in the bed" . i immediately understood everything . i was struggling to escape but i was unable to get away from the chair . i started crying . he said with a smirk " don't cry just enjoy the show "