chapter 13 (Run!)

in order to find the password i have to think like him. which means i have to think dirty like him .i have only 5 seconds . i started thinking like him . in my mind i was thinking about which number means something dirty . it is 69 . so i prayed to god . at the last one second , i quickly entered the password as "6969". luckily , the vault door was opened . i was on cloud nine. inside the vault i saw stacks of money . i didn't even count amount .i started packing the money inside my small bag but there was still some stacks of money left so i went to my room and i took an extra bag from my room while i was walking back to Aaron's room . i saw my step mom's room was opening . 

so i ran inside my room and i pretend to sleep on the floor. i heard some footsteps approaching my room as soon as i heard that goosebumps spread across my body. my step mom opened my room's door. i think she came to my room to check what i was doing in my room and she approached me closer and i was pretending to sleep . after 2 minutes , she finally believed that i'm actually sleeping . she went outside my room and closed the door slowly. 

After she left the room . i opened the room door slightly to see what she is doing . i felt a relief when i saw her going inside her room . i took that extra bag and i was slowly walking towards Aaron's room so that no can hear my footsteps . i reached Aaron's room and i started filling extra bag with cash . finally the vault was empty with no cash inside it . 

i went to store room . i saw an old suitcase which was very large . i took the suitcase upstairs to my room . i packed some dresses i had , my certificates and other identity cards , i also placed two bags of money inside the suitcase and most importantly my phone, bluetooth headphones and charger .after i packed all of my things , i closed the suitcase . 

i lifted the suitcase and walking downstairs to avoid noises. i reached downstairs. i saw Aaron's body being tied to the chair . i smirked and i was walking towards the entrance which open now i went outside the house and i closed the entrance gate from the outside . i looked the mansion for the last time . there wasn't a single day that i didn't cry. i cried every day in that house . i started to think what if i got caught . i thought of going back to the hell made me run like crazy

i was running like crazy . i ran as fast as i could . it was very difficult running with suitcase in my hands . i finally stopped because i was exhausted and i think i ran about a mile and i'm a little far from the house . i noticed my phone was ringing inside the suitcase. i opened the suitcase and i answered the call and i closed the suitcase like before. i answered the call and it was "jack" . i said "hello jack". he asked with concern "are you still inside the house  ?". i replied "no, i left the house . will you help me now?".

Jack said in disbelief " sorry i can't help you now because you are still a minor as you are a 17 year old and i don't know anyone in India and i live in Ho chi minh city and you live in Chennai so i don't know any routes of your country. if i know someone in India i would change your identity and help you get out of the country . by the way . where are you located now?" 

i replied " i'm near a railway station and i'm walking towards the railway station". he replied "no , don't travel through train ,you should use bus for travelling ?". i asked him curiously "why i should not travel through train ".

he said "if you use train for travelling . the ticket counter will ask for your identity proofs and your step mother will be able to track you down easily. you should not travel in one bus throughout the journey. firstly, you have to take many bus routes to cross the border of India and Myanmar. After you cross the India - Burma border . i will come there by flight and i know many persons there . i would help you get the Burmese citizenship and Burmese passport. with the help of that passport you can travel to Vietnam with me on the plane."

I said "it's almost 2:30am i don't know where to go please help me with that".

he said "ask for directions to a bus stand in google map and starting walking towards the direction it shows ok?" i said "ok, hung up the call now"

i did as he said and i started walking towards the direction the google map shows and i was walking for almost an hour . now the time is 3:30 am and i reached a main road and i saw some vehicles like cars, bikes and auto's are moving and i saw an old lady stopped an Auto and went inside it and the Auto was moving . 

As i was very tired of walking all the way

As i was very tired of walking all the way . i stopped an Auto which was coming in the main road. the auto driver asked "where do you want to go ?". i opened my phone and i asked " i have to go to Koyambedu bus stand and how much for the ride ?"

 i opened my phone and i asked " i have to go to Koyambedu bus stand and how much for the ride ?"

he said "400 ruppees". i hesistated for a moment but i said "ok" and i sat in the Auto and the auto driver started driving the Auto. it was my first ride in a Auto . deep down, i was very nervous and the auto driver looks scary. moreover, everything and everyone looks scary to me but i didn't show my fear in my face and body language