Chapter 24 (Toxic love 18+)

She said in a orderly tone "now , you would eat my pussy like you mean it". i nodded as no in fear. she grabbed my nipples and pinched it so harshly that it made me scream in pain and she said "do it or else forget about your nipples". i said in a frustration "ok i'll start now". i used my middle finger to stroke her clitoris slowly at first then faster and faster . she was moaning in pleasure and said "you are good girl". i insert my finger in her pussy and i was moving my fingers in and out faster and deeper in order to make her cum quickly. her pussy became wet.

But she understood what i'm trying to do.  she said with a mischievous smile "do you think that you can make me cum so easily?". i said with hesitation "no". she said "use your mouth , it's too boring". i said "i don't want to". she used her hands to twist my nipples so hard. this made me cry and scream in pain. she said with a smirk "you will to do as i say" while grabbing my neck and she choked me. i said "ok i'll do it and she let go of my neck.  i have no choice so i started doing it . i sucked her pussy and stroke her clitoris using my tongue continuously.

she was moaning in pure bliss. "oh fuck , ahh yeah right there". i hate her moans as it shows how much she enjoys this. i felt that i'm doing the most shameful thing in my life and i totally felt disgusting. she yanked my hair and  said while moaning "go in ...ahh". i insert my tongue in her pussy as she said. i hit her g spot using my tongue again and again. she was moaning a lot from the pleasure i'm giving.

she was so close to reached the climax and she said while breathing heavily "i'm gonna cum do it faster ahh". i did it faster but she slammed her pussy in my mouth. she suffocated me. i was unable to breathe properly. she was moaning and said "ahh fuck , i'm so close" and said "you are such slut, you are full of surprises , i didn't know you were this good in this stuff". i literally closed my eyes while doing it. but she slapped me and said "look at me when i'm fucking your mouth". i looked at her she was beautiful. oh fuck!  i can't think like this. i really hate my mind.

she said coldly while yanking my hair "what are you looking at? do it". so i hit her g spot using my tongue. i moved my tongue in and out and sucked her pussy. she moaned "oh my god ahh, do it faster". i did it faster. her eyes rolled up in pleasure and she was screaming in pleasure "dawn i'm gonna cum". i hit her g spot faster and faster. she moaned very loudly as she squirted in my mouth. her juice tasted sweet and sour and i immediately puked in disgust and shame. 

she said in annoyed tone "tsk.. don't you think my cum tasted good". i was coughing and  puking. she said while winking at me "next time you have to swallow it". she opened my handcuffs. i asked "it's not gonna happen again". she shown me the sex videos of me and her in her phone. of course it was not consensual. she forced me. i quickly broke her phone in frustration. she said "you think that you can get rid of the videos, i have many copies of the clips of you and me making love with each other and i got rid of your dear lover after you escaped"

i asked "so, you killed josephine?" she laughed out loud like devil "of course, do you think i would let my enemy take what's mine?" and she kissed me on the lips forcefully. i pushed her away. my eyes turned red in frustration and uncontrollable anger and i was screaming like crazy. i said "you are nothing but poor bitch , you deserve to die". i slapped her hard on the face but she pushed me on the floor and i saw a knife beside me. she sat down beside me and she hugged me from behind and i took that knife and my grip on that knife tightened.

when she said "i killed her in my own hands. i slashed her head using my sword which you saw before. in a giffy, her head fall on the ground and blood scattered all over my place". i said "i hate you". she said in a dangerous tone "you have to love me or die" while placing a knife on my neck . i said with no fear "i would never love you , i'd rather die". i took her hand and i placed the knife on my neck and said "kill me i don't wanna live". she proceeds to cut my neck and she even made a cut slightly and i even closed my eyes and accepted my death. suddenly, i heard a knock on my bedroom door. it was Andrea. i called her for showing my new designs. 

lilith said "if you open it , i will kill her and you". but Andy was knocking continuously. so lilith opened the door and tries to stab her. they had started to fight. lilith and andrea were fighting and rolling on floor . suddenly i heard a sound. it was Andy, she accidentally stabbed the knife on lilith's body but lilith was still moving . she pulled out the knife and she was coming towards me and said "if i die , you will die along with me". she tries to stab me. but Andy took a knife and stabbed her from behind and she turned to Andy and i took a flower vase on my hand and i broke it on her hand. she collapsed to the floor.