chapter 7 (menarche)

i didn't get a wink of sleep that night. At 4:00 am , i tried to stand on the floor . the movement i stood on the floor the pain becomes worse . the good thing was that the vaginal bleeding stopped but the pain didn't reduce at all . while i was walking towards the bathroom i was stumbling on the floor as i was not able walk properly. i managed to go the bathroom . i brushed my teeth . i undressed my clothes and i turned on the hot shower and i placed my hands on the wall to support myself or else i would lose my balance. the hot water running down my body made me relaxed , i used a soap which has a rose fragrance.

i washed my intimate parts using that soap and hot water

i washed my intimate parts using that soap and hot water. i washed my hair using shampoo which has lavender fragrance.

i filled the bathtub with hot water and i sat in the bathtub

i filled the bathtub with hot water and i sat in the bathtub . it soothed me a little bit . i laid down on the bathtub comfortably. After 1 hour ,i came out of the bathroom and i wore the dress which is shown on the picture below

 After 1 hour ,i came out of the bathroom and i wore the dress which is shown on the picture below

i laid down on the bed . i planned to sleep until 6:30 but i overslept until 7:45am . i woke up and i was shocked because i have attend the classes and i have to make breakfast for that bastard . i came out of my bedroom . i went to the kitchen and  i saw Aaron . after seeing his face , my mind transported to the night of torture. he came towards me and he said "i'm going to college and i will come at 7:00pm you better make me a dinner, okay? i didn't reply him . he said in a sadistic tone " do you want second round sweetheart. i know you enjoy it . don't be shy to ask me i'm always ready for you to provide it" . after saying that , he was moving towards me and being scared i started walking backwards until my back hit on the wall and his face was dangerously close to my face . suddenly sara my teacher came inside the house and he quickly moved away from me before she could look at us and he said to sara with a innocent smile  "take care of my sister". she replied "she is my student , she is like my daughter and it's my duty to take care of her you don't have to worry". and Aaron went to his college . i went to the study room along with sara . i managed to walk properly so that she wouldn't know about .  at 2:00pm the classes end and Aaron came to the house unexpectedly to ensure that i won't escape . after Sara left the house . he went to his room and i followed him . he took some money from a vault in his closet but i was unable to see the password . when he was coming out of the room , i quickly pretend to clean the floor and before he left the place , he turned on the electric shock in the gate so that i cannot escape. finally he left . 

i was very hungrily as i did not eat my breakfast . so i prepared bowl of rice porridge and i cut a papaya fruit and i ate the rice porridge and papaya. after eating it . i felt slightly better . i went to my room . i opened my secret draw on the bathroom tiles and i took the phone out . i tried to turned on the phone . i hid the phone in my underwear and i went to Aaron's room with vacuum so that it looks like i'm cleaning his house in cameras . i went inside his room and i searched for charger and i charged the phone for 2 hours but the phone cannot be turned as the screen was broken . i withdraw the phone from the charger and i cleaned his room and i hid the phone back to that secret place . after that . i had done the usual household chores

i prepered the dinner at 6:30 pm and i ate my dinner and i went to my room again

at 7:00 pm that bastard Aaron came to the house and he called me from downstairs "hey bitch come downstairs" . so i came to the dining table where he was sitting on the chair while looking at me with his lustful eyes . he said with a smirk "serve me the food on the plate" . i was feeling very scared of him so i quickly served the food on the plate and i ran to my room . he said in dangerous tone " don't run away from me my little bird or else i will break your legs". but i quickly entered my room and i locked it from inside . the next day , my step mom,  step dad and albert returned from the vacation . my step mom came to know that Aaron sexually tortured me. she didn't scold or beat him . she told him that "you can marry her and fuck her after she gets her first period until then be patient my son. if you are horny, go to a brothel and fuck some sluts"

after a year , at the age of 13 . while i was preparing for the dinner , i felt period cramps and i quickly guessed that i was going to get my first period because sara teached me about me periods and menstrual hygiene . i served everyone dinner . they ate the dinner on the dining table and i ate my dinner by sitting on the floor as i was ordered to do so and everybody left the kitchen and they slept in their respective rooms . 

i entered into my room . after half an hours , i got my periods and i saw the blood coming out of my vagina . i took some old clothes and i cut them into some pieces . i took a piece of cloth and i placed them inside my panties and i wore it. so , that i can prevent myself from staining my bed and clothes and i decided to hide my periods . if my step mom came to know that i got my first periods she would definitely marry me to her son.