Chapter 11 (hope)

I called Sylvia using my phone . she answered my call. i said nervously "hello, sylvia?". she said "what happened why do you sound so nervous?". i said while crying silently without making any sound "i'm going to get married to my pervert step brother Aaron and my step mom plans to murder me after i signed the marriage certificate. i don't know what to do . please help me". she replied in an annoyed tone "don't prank Andy , i'm not in the mood for enjoying your pranks". i said "please believe me . i don't have to prank you now". she said " i'll do video call now". she did facetime video call . i answered her video call. she saw my crying face . that time my step mom was knocking on my door . i told sylvia "please stay quiet now and watch everything". i placed the phone hidden on the top shelf and i made the back camera facing the door so that sylvia can watch everything.

i opened the door . my step mom came inside the room and she slapped me on the face and said "how dare you hide your periods from us. i came to know you used cloth pieces for your periods. whatever may have happen . i'm leaving you alive because tomorrow you will be married to Aaron" and she left my room. 

i took phone from the top shelf. sylvia saw everything and she was shocked that her best friend live a life of torture . i undressed my t-shirt and i shown her my scars which were caused by my step mom and i told her about everything . she started crying just by hearing the words from me. she talked to Aaron and she told him about everything . 

Jack called me . i answered the phone call . he said that " i have a plan for your escape and i want to know something ?". i replied nervously " yes, i can follow the plan . what do you want to know?". he said "do you have money for transportation? so that you can pay for bus tickets , train tickets ?". i said " i can take a lot of money from Aaron's vault cause i know the vault password". he said " so here is the plan. firstly, you have act like you are happy about that wedding and you should coorporate with your step mom and you have to flirt with Aaron"

i said angrily "how can i do that disgusting act?". he said "you have no options . so do as i say?". i replied "okay ? then what should i do next?". he replied "you should wait until tonight and i will tell the next steps". i said nervously "what is the next step . please tell now". but he hung up the call. i hid my phone in the secret place .

i went outside the room . i made some coffee for Aaron . i went to Aaron's room . i gave him the coffee . he was shocked by sudden change in my behaviour . he asked in a shocking tone "so you made coffee for me ". i replied with a smile "yes , i made coffee for my fiance". he said "did you poison it?" . i calmly replied with a smile "no , hubby why would i do that?". he took the coffee  from my hand and he drank the coffee without any hesitation . he hugged me "yes , you will be my sweet little wife after the wedding . no doubt in that ". he began to undress me . i said in a seductive tone "no ,you have to wait until tomorrow". he stopped undressing me . i wore my dress . i smiled at him . 

i said " my husband is so impatient ". my face went close to his face like i'm going to kiss him . i held his face in my hand and i said "but you have to wait until tomorrow night" and i smiled at him and i ran outside the room . Aarom became horny by my actions.  

my step mom called me downstairs and she had shown me a wedding dress for me to wear during the wedding ceremony

my step mom called me downstairs and she had shown me a wedding dress for me to wear during the wedding ceremony. i have to act like i was happy about the wedding .so i said to her in exciting tone "wow, the dress is awesome . i really like it". she was doubting me because of my suspicious behaviour . she said "are you planning to escape or something like that?". i said "no , why should i escape . i love Aaron with all my heart and i would love to marry him but i was scared to ask you". she said "ok , that's good ". she asked me wear the dress to know whether it fits me. i went to a room and came outside wearing that dress and i smiled brightly 

i said "the dress fits me perfectly , thank you ma'am". she smiled slightly and said " ok, you can go back to your room".i went to my room . my step mom went to Aaron's room . Aaron told that i flirted with him . 

At 5:00 pm evening , i made phone call to Jack . he said "hello, Andy . is everything going according to my plan " . i replied "yes , i did everything". he asked "is Aaron an alcoholic". i replied " yes ,but how do you know all this". he said "i follow his insta account and i came to know that he is an Alcoholic". i replied "so what's the plan now". he said "do you have hand sanitisers in your room". i replied "yeah i have a bottle of hand sanitiser". he said "when will your step mom usually sleep". i replied "she normally sleeps at 12:00 am". he said "you have to make dinner for them like you do everyday" after everyone went to their room . you also should go to your room . do you where Aaron keeps his alcoholic drinks?". i replied "he keeps it in fridge" and he laughed and said " tonight you are going to escape from the hell . no change in that"

hearing his positive words given me hope that i would escape from this hell finally