chapter 8 (vault)

my periods became lighter after 2 days and my periods got over after 4 days . the worst thing is cramps , moodswings and i have to wash the cloth pad which is stained by my period blood and i have to dry the clothes secretly inside my bathroom. i know that girls at my age use sanitary pads which cannot be reused after one time usage. i guess i'm not that lucky enough to use that luxury item as i'm merely a slave. everytime i see that phone with broken screen . i also feel broken from inside . sometimes i wanna threw the phone away but i didn't do it anyways . 

after two months , while i was cleaning the balcony of Aaron's room . Aaron entered the room but he didn't notice me . i quickly hid behind a curtain and i saw what he was doing . he took condoms from his closet and he opened the vault using a password . i can easily see him entering the password . i noted the password . the password for opening the vault is "8986" . i memorized the password in my mind . i wanted to open the vault so badly as it contained stacks of money and i knew that i can use that money to escape out of this hell. after he took some money he left his room and i opened the vault using the password which he used earlier and i took some money to fix the broken screen of the phone . i went to my room and i  wrote that password in my notebook so that i can remember that always.

the next day , after i finished all my chores in the morning , i went my room and i hid that phone and the money i took from the vault earlier in my bag . i entered the study room where i met my teacher sara . she surprise me with a gift for my birthday in advance . i opened the present and it was an organiser kit for my stationeries .

 i opened the present and it was an organiser kit for my stationeries

i said " ma'am can you do me a favor ?". she replied " ofcourse, tell what should i do to make the birthday girl happy" i said " ma'am i accidentally broke my phone . can you go to the mobile repair shop and fix it ? . i will give you the money for it ." . i placed the money on her hand , i gave her that mobile with broken screen and she put the mobile inside her purse . she asked "how did you get this much money?" . i said "i saved my pocket money". she said "does your mom know about it " . i requested her "ma'am please don't say this to my mom if she came to know that i broke this phone , she would definitely kill me " . she said with smile in her face "don't worry i won't tell her and keep this money with you , you don't have to give me money. i'll fix this phone for you" . after saying that , she returned the money to me eventhough i said "take this money" . she said with a sweet smile "don't give me money, it's your birthday gift" . she started to teach the subjects . at 2:00pm while leaving she said " you will get this phone in two days"

after two days ,i woke up at 4:00am, i did all the household chores and i made breakfast for everyone .everyone ate the breakfast and they left the house and i had my breakfast and i realised that it's my birthday but who cares . my birthday was never celebrated , who will celebrate a slave's birthday . they never know my birthday . at 8:00 am my teacher came inside the study room . i greeted her "good morning ma'am" . she also greeted me "good morning andrea". and she wished me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA" . she gave the phone in my hand and she said "surprise". i was surprised because she had fixed the broken screen and now the phone has a new screen and she also gift me bluetooth airpods and a mobile charger . i felt very happy that i got tears in my eyes, i hugged her and said "thank you ma'am , thank you for everything". she said " it's your birthday , you should not cry". i went to my room with the phone, charger and airpods i received from sara and i hid them in the secret draw in the bathroom tiles and i came to the study room and i asked her "ma'am today i don't wanna study . can we make red velvet cake together". she agreed.

 she agreed

 i took a cookbook which has redvelvet cake recipe

 i took a cookbook which has redvelvet cake recipe. we made cake batter as it is said in the book. i pour it into the cake tin and i placed it in the oven . after 45 minutes, the cake was ready and sara prepared the whipped cream . i cut the cake and we spread the whipped cream and we had successfully made the redvelvet cake . i placed it in the fridge . after 1 hour , i took the cake out of the fridge . me and sara ate the cake . suddenly sara noticed some bruises on my hand and she asked me "what happened to your hand?" i replied " nothing i just fell while coming downstairs" . i can't say that my stepmom did this me. no matter what , even if i do all the household chores correctly she would beat the hell out of me. she would find reasons to beat me and torture me . sara was convinced by the answer and didn't ask me further and she left . 

at night , everyone had their dinner i prepared

at night , everyone had their dinner i prepared. after i finished the dinner i was walking towards my room but i stopped by my stepmom , she said coldly " i know that you had celebrated your birthday" . i got scared by her words and my body was shivering like crazy . my thoughts were what if she knew that i have a phone . 

author pov  :  see you on next episode guys!! 
Lot of twists and turns will take place in this story