Chapter 16 (road trip)

I called Jack and i gave it to the taxi driver. the driver said "hello, why did you send me 50 thousand rupees to my bank account".  Jack on the other end said "I'll give you 5 lakhs , if you help her to go to Manipur". the driver laughed a little and said "if i take her to her step mom she will give 1 crore rupees". Jack got shocked and scared at the same time and said "if you take my daughter to her step mom , she will kill her and her life is in danger ! i'll even give you 2 crores. she is my daughter . you have to help her." 

the driver said "i'll take her to Manipur like you said". Jack said "ok , after she reached the location , i'll give you 2 crores you asked ". the driver replied "you don't have to give me money for that. 2 years age i lived in chennai with two daughters and a wife but both of them died in a car accident. the one who caused the accident was her step mom . i tried to seek justice in high court , supreme court but she used her influence to be scot free from the crime she committed . every night the memories of my two daughters haunting me forever . sometimes , i wished i saved them from the accident .now the god gave me a chance to save your daughter . i would definitely do that and if i became a reason for your daughter's death ,my conscience wouldn't forgive me". Jack said "you doing a great help to her". jack said "ok then but if you need any help don't hesitate to ask me". the driver said "ok i hung up now". jack said "bye ". the driver hung up the phone call. 

the driver started driving the car and i asked him "what did my dad say?". he replied "he said everything i need to know". i said "everything?". he replied "i know that your life is in threat". after some time . at 1 pm, i started feeling hungry and i asked the driver "are you hungry?" he replied "yes". i asked "can we have lunch at the nearby hotel". he said "i'll buy some food and come . you should wait here". he went inside a hotel and he bought some biriyani for me and him and water bottles. we ate the lunch and we started moving . after 4 hours , he stopped the car at a gas station .

he started to fill the diesel to the car . while he was filling the diesel , i went to the restroom . after i finished my business and i came out . i got inside the car . the car started moving again . after 6 hours of travel . in between the journey we filled the diesel for the car , we had our dinner. now we have reached Bhuvaneshwar, Odisha . the parked the car near a hotel and he bought a hijab and veil to cover my face from a store and he said "wear this over your dress". i wore the hijab and veil he gave me . i came outside and i took my suitcase and all my things . 

he booked a room using "make my trip" app in his mobile . we went inside the hotel . i sat in the lobby with my suitcase . while he went to the receptionist and he showed that he booked a room for a night . the receptionist showed the room and she gave him keys . me and him went inside the room . he said "i'll sleep on the couch and you can sleep on the bed". i said "no problem i can sleep on the couch". before i even say that . he slept on the couch . so i laid down on the bed and i slept . 

the next day , i woke up . while i was in shower. the driver opened my suitcase to search for toothpaste and he discovered that i have money in my suitcase. after some time, i came out of the bathroom after wearing the bra , panties ,t-shirt and pants . he shown me the money which i hide inside the suitcase and he said in disbelief "so i helped a thief to escape". i said "no it's not like that i can explain". he said "no need for explanation i'm calling the cops right now". he took his mobile phone to call the cops and i snatched the phone from him . i took off my t-shirt and inside the t-shirt i already worn a bra and i shown him the scars in my back and shoulders . he  touched the scars in his hand to conform if it was real or fake . he realised that it was real and he got shocked and said " who did this to you? and what happened? ".

i started crying and i worn my t-shirt again . he said "don't cry ,tell me what happened exactly". i said while crying "i don't wanna to talk about it" . he said while hugging me "pour your emotions and cry out loud. otherwise, the wounds in your heart would never heal. come on tell me what happened". i confessed everything which happened in my past to him and i even showed him the voice recording of my step mom conversation with Aaron . i was crying a lot and he comforted me and said "don't cry , you dad didn't raise you to cry like that . one day, you should return to India and you must take your revenge and you must make sure that they regret each and every second of their lifetime . make them realise that they messed with a wrong person and make their life a living hell . after you reach to vietnam don't forget that you are also my daughter". i wiped my tears and said "i will never never forget about your help for the rest of my life" and we packed the bags and again we started moving