Chapter 28 (First Love)

After two weeks, I called Tina using the phone i borrowed from other girl's and i said "hello?, i'm Andrea". she replied anxiously "what happened Andy? is everything alright?". i replied "none of we did is right and you are asking everything alright?". she said "why did you call me?". i replied "Lilith got memory loss and she does not remember anything. you can come to vietnam or else you would become the number one in Ambrose's suspects list and he is a fucking psychopath, he kills everyone he suspects". she said "how can i come there? if there are this much problems and why should i come there?".

i replied "he would calm down after some time and Lilith was recovering from the injuries. if you want to die, stay there and wait for your death and it will arrive at your place after 2 or 3 months". she said "ok i'll book a flight to vietnam and will see you at the airport tomorrow at 3:00pm". i replied "ok then see you there". i hung up the phone call. i gave the phone to that girl. i said "thank you". she smiled and left the place. while i was going to my classroom. i noticed that Ambrose was running towards me and he stood in front of me.

i asked "what's the matter?". he said "can we go to a movie at 7:00pm?" i said "i can't come". he asked "why?" i said "today i planned to meet Sylvia". he said "i planned for a movie night and i even bought tickets for us". i said "did you ever ask me whether i wanna come to the movie or not?". he said in a dangerous tone "will come or not?". i said "no" without any hesitation and i walked away from him. i went inside the classroom and sat beside Sylvia. i asked Sylvia "can we go to a movie at 7:00?". she said with excitement "yes i would love to". Ambrose also came inside the class and he was staring at me but i avoided him.

At 7:00 pm, me and Sylvia bought movie tickets and went inside the theatre and we sat on our seats and i saw that the theatre seats are empty and Ambrose entered the theatre and sat beside me and he said in a seductive tone "if i want it, i'd have it. i wanted you and now i have you beside me". i said "what are you trying to say? just say it". he said "i know that you are intelligent". i said "what do you mean?". he said "why are you avoiding me lately?". i said confidently "i have a boyfriend". he got shocked and asked out of jealousy "who is that?". i showed the photo of that guy i have a crush and i said sarcastically "i'm leaving". he stopped me and said "I love you and you are mine". i said "i reject your proposal"

Me and sylvia left the place while i was driving the car, sylvia asked "you don't have a boyfriend. why did you lie to him?" i replied "i have a crush on Andrew but i didn't propose to him and i'm going to propose tomorrow". the next day, i was searching for Andrew and i saw him in the canteen and i ran towards him and i called loudly "Andrew!!". he stopped and he faced me. i proposed Andrew "i love you Andrew" and i gave him a flower bouquet. he replied with a bright smile "I love you too". he hugged me and i hugged him back. he kissed me on the lips in front of everybody. 

i felt butterflies inside my stomach and i kissed him back. we broke the kiss and he said while his eyes are watering from happiness "i loved you since the day i saw you but i didn't have the courage to confess my feelings to you". i said while wiping his tears "it's alright, why are you crying?". he replied with a smile "those are happy tears". i noticed that Ambrose was watching me and Andrew and he was burning in jealousy. i said "ok, lets leave this place everyone is staring at us". he nodded his head. me and Andrew hold hands together and we left that place.

Andrew went to his house and i went to pick up Tina from the airport and i dropped her at her house. i came to my house and i was surprised by Andrew. he decorated my house and he had lit the candles and i saw sylvia, jack and other friends of Andrew. Sylvia took me to a room and she did my makeup and she made me wear a dress which Andrew had gifted me. after that, me and sylvia came out, Andrew was standing in my hall. i stood in front of him and i was smiling like an idiot. he kneel down in front of me and he has two golden bracelets . he put one bracelet on my wrist and he gave the other to me . the others said in a chorus "exchange the bracelet like you are exchanging the love for each other" and he said with passion and love in his heart "my love for you is like a gold and i'm yours to hug, kiss, fuck and scold. you are the queen who rules my heart and i will be your knight".

he stood up after saying that and i put the bracelet on his wrist and i kissed him on the lips with love and said "yes, you will be my knight"

he stood up after saying that and i put the bracelet on his wrist and i kissed him on the lips with love and said "yes, you will be my knight". he kissed my hands and said "as you say, my queen". after having the dinner and whiskey for celebration, everybody left the place except me and Andrew. i said "Andrew i think you should leave" and i went inside my room and i was looking at the mirror and i was thinking about the events which happened right now. thinking of it made me blush like a tomato. Andrew came to my room and he hugged me from behind. i turned to him and he said with a smile "you are blushing". i said with a shyness "no". 

 he said teasingly "ok, i'll leave" and he was trying to leave my room. i grabbed his hand. i pulled him towards me and i hugged him and said "no, i want you to stay, i need you now". i laid down on the bed and he was standing near the bed. i lifted my right leg while i'm still lying on the bed and i was stroking his upper body using my toes and said passionately "can we make love ?" and he replied "you are not in your senses. i can't make love when you are drunk" and i closed my eyes and i slept. he covered me using the blanket and he kissed my forehead and said "sleep well, my queen" and he slept beside me on the bed.