Chapter 26 (Relief)

Ambrose came towards me. i said nervously "hi, Ambrose". he asked "why are you nervous". i said "it's nothing, i had a bad dream. it's still haunting me". he said "just leave it and have fun". i forced myself to smile and said "ok, lets go to the class". he said with a bright smile "ok, lets go". while we both are walking towards the classroom. he hold my hand casually but i took off his hands and said "what are you doing?". he said with a smirk "oh i'm sorry, i was thinking about something else, i didn't do it on purpose". 

I noticed that jack was standing far from us and he saw everything which has happened now and he saw that i noticed him and he left the place. i looked at him with disappointment. me and Ambrose went to the classroom and i sat beside Sylvia and he sat in his place. Sylvia looked at me and she said angrily "you have no time to message me, don't talk to me. i called you for 28 times last night and you can't even pick up the call". i said "no, it's not like that, i'll explain what happened?"

i told her about everything. she was like "what the fuck have you done?". i said "i cleared all the evidence and don't share this secret with anybody ok?. i'm saying this to you because you are my best friend , my life". i started crying and she hugged me and said "i won't share this to anybody". she said "now don't cry or else he would be suspicious of your activities". i wiped my tears and i tried to act normal. i had been anxious all the time in the classroom. after sometime , the lunch break came, me and Sylvia went to the canteen to have lunch.

Ambrose followed us to the canteen and while i was having the lunch with Sylvia. he is looking at me without my knowledge but Sylvia noticed him seeing me and she whispered to me "Ambrose is looking at you, don't look at him immediately. casually look around and ask him to have lunch with us". i looked around and i spotted him and i called him casually "hey , Ambrose what are you doing here?". he said "i was looking for you". i said "you had found me now . why don't you come and join with us?". he nodded and said "ok, i'll have lunch with you and Sylvia".

he sat on the chair beside me and he started to have the lunch with us. i also had lunch. after the lunch break. me, Sylvia and Jack was walking towards the classroom. suddenly, he received a call in his phone, he picked up the call and i was thinking about what if his sister called him?. he looked at me. he hung up the call. he came towards me and his eyes were devouring me from head to toe, i felt very uncomfortable and scared. he said in a dangerously low tone "can we go to a movie in the evening?". i calmed down and said "ok we'll go".

he smiled "alright see you at 6:00pm". he went to the classroom. i said "it's a near death experience". i gasped in relief and we also went to the classroom. At 2:00pm, after the classes ends me and Sylvia was walking downstairs. we reached downstairs suddenly someone patted my shoulders, i turned my head behind my shoulders to see that person and it was none other than Ambrose. he said "i received a call from an unknown number and it was a person. he is telling me to see my sister in a hospital and he said that she got an accident". i said "oh my god". he was running towards his car like he poured hot water onn his feet.

i said loudly "don't forget to call me after you reach there". he said "ok" and he drove the car faster. i went to my house . i did my normal routine and i was constantly think about his sister's condition. if she dies i will be termed as "murderer". the next day i went to the college as usual and noticed that he is absent. after a week, in a sunday morning, he called me "hello, Andrea i'm sorry that i ruined our movie plan". i said "it's ok , i don't mind. how was lilith? is she okay?". he said "i'm waiting outside your house and will you come to visit my sister?". i hesitated at first but i ended up going to the hospital with him.

i saw his sister on the hospital bed. he asked the doctor about her condition and the doctor said "she got hit on the back of her head because of that she will be having memory loss and she got heavy blood loss but no worries . just now we got a blood donor for her. the memory loss can be either permanent or temporary we can't say that accurately. we transferrred her from ICU to normal ward . don't worry she is safe now". Ambrose got sad and he hugged me like a little child. i said "don't worry , she will be alright and she would get well soon". he broke the hug and looked at me in the eyes.

he screamed in a dangerous tone "whoever did this to Lilith must suffer thousand times of her pain. i would make sure they do". i said "calm down it's a hospital". he said "i don't care" and his eyes got red from anger. he called someone and asked them to investigate this. after two hours, he got a call from the person and he broke the phone he had in his hand and he screamed "oh god, everybody is useless , they can't even find the person who did it". i said in a sad tone "calm down Ambrose". but deep down i was very happy as she got memory loss and he didn't find us and the only way he can find us is through his sister but she will not remember us.