chapter 10 (failure)

i slowly went to my step mom's room . i saw her sleeping like a pig. i think that i'm insulting pigs for comparing them to that bitch. i slowly opened her wardrobe and i saw her makeup kit and i was astonished by the sight. she has more than 200 lipsticks, countless numbers of eyeshadows, blush, eyeliners, makeup brushes and other skincare products like night creams, day creams , serums , facepacks and a lot of sunscreens . she has much more skincare products that i can't even recognise them . i took an old lipstick from that set of lipsticks and i slowly exited from her room .

i was walking towards Aaron's room and i entered his room and i saw that fucking pervert was sleeping . i moved towards him and i took his hands and i started applying the lipstick on his thumb. suddenly he woke up and i quickly hid under the bed before he could caught me. he got up from the bed , he went outside the room and i saw that he was walking towards the kitchen . so i quickly ran to my room. i hid that lipstick in my closet.

Aaron pov :

i went to the kitchen as i was thirsty . i drank some water. while drinking water , i noticed that i have some lipstick stains on my thumb. i said in annoyed tone " oh that clara , she stained her lipsticks on my fingers while i was fucking her". i washed my hands using soap and i slept on the couch.

Andrea's pov:

 i was very scared . what if he noticed the lipstick stains and i realised "oh shit , i forgot the cameras. tomorrow is going to be a hell for me . oh fuck how can i be so careless" . i was unable to sleep at night. At 1:30 am i slept . i woke up and i saw the time "oh shit it's 6:00 am". i ran to the bathroom and i quickly brushed my teeth and i only washed my face cause i don't have time for bathing my whole body. i didn't vacuum the house because the house is already clean so i started making breakfast for everyone. it took me an hour . everyone had their breakfast . one by one everyone's leaving the house . Albert used his fingerprint to let sara inside the house . she took me regular classes . At 2:00 pm, Aaron came from college he used his fingerprint to open the entrance gate for sara. she left the house.

i went to my room and i locked the door . i took my phone and i opened instagram i saw that "jack" and "sylvia" accepted my friend request . i messaged him "hi, jack". he replied "hi what's your name?". i replied "my name is Andrea and what's your age?". he replied "i'm 17 years old, what about you". i messaged "i'm 14 years old. which school you are studying?". he replied "i'm studying in elite school and next i'm going to college and you?". i said that i'm home-schooled . he replied "i think it should be boring for you stay at home all day". he introduced his younger sister "sylvia" . she is my age . she is cool, bold and straight forward girl. Jack created a group chat in instagram where me, jack and sylvia can chat with each other. we frequently messaged each other in the group chat . i came to know that their life is full of happiness and they have  supportive parents  . i was jealous of their lives . after 6 months i became best friends with jack and sylvia. 

one day , sylvia invited me for her birthday but i said that i cannot attend her birthday party . i wished her through messages only . i feel very bad that i can't even meet my bestfriends. 

after two years i became 17 years old and i complete my school studies and i have my school graduation certification and i'm still chatting with jack and Sylvia .but they didn't know about my problems because i was scared about their life. what if i got caught by the step mom . if she knew that jack and sylvia know my affairs . she would kill them . I have some feelings for jack but I didn't confess my feelings to him.

one day , i got periods , so i used piece of cloth to prevent the leakage of blood. while, i was cleaning the Air conditioner in Aaron's room . he came near me and he hugged me from behind . i tried to leave but his grip tightened on me . he put his hand inside my panties and he inserted his finger inside my pussy and he took his hands out of my panties and saw my period blood. he turned me around facing him and he slapped me and he grabbed my throat using his hand and i immediately poked his eyes using my fingers. his grip loosened and i was running  to my room and he was chasing me but i locked the room quickly . he screamed that "tonight you will be mine . i'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk" and he tried to break the door and he never succeeded and he went to my step mom's room and he told her that i got my first periods . she said "tomorrow you will be married to her and after she signed the marriage certificate in the wedding . the next day i will kill her . after her death, her properties and the ownership of Opera cooporate will be transferred to you and our family

i was in my room . i was in panic and tension because i just overheard their conversation now and i even recorded their conversation using my phone . i can clearly hear their voices as my step mom's room was beside my room

i took my phone and i started calling someone