chapter 9 (escape plan)

Step mom said " why are you getting scared of me ? ". i said "nothing ma'am". she said " you are becoming fat nowadays". she grabbed my breasts and she can feel that it had grown a little bit and said "it's 14th birthday right? did get your first period ?". i replied "no, ma'am". she said in a cunning tone "are you hiding something from me ?". i replied "no, how can i hide something when your house has cameras everywhere ? ma'am". she slapped me on the face "i know you received some gifts from your teacher. bring them here". i went to my room and i brought down my stationery organiser. she took her phone and she called sara and she said "hello sara?" sara in the other end replied "hello ma'am, why are you calling me this time?". she asked "what did you gift Andrea for her birthday?" . when she asked this question to my teacher, sara . i thought that i'm going to get caught . sara replied "i gifted her a stationery organiser . why are you asking this in this time ?". she said "no , i'm just curious about your gift to birthday girl". sara replied "i'm in a family dinner . so i'm going to hang up the phone call". she said "ok then see you tommorow" and she hung up the phone call. 

she smiled and said " it's your good time that you didn't get caught today". i replied "i didn't do anything wrong ma'am". she scolded me "now get the hell out of here". i quickly ran to my room. i slept in my room . the next day , i woke up . i did all the household chores and i made breakfast for everyone . they ate breakfast and i also ate my breakfast . i was trying to see how they open the door. i saw that i need fingerprint of either Aaron, Albert, step mom Margeret or step dad Anthony to open that entrance gate. i was thinking about how can i get any of their fingerprint . 

by the time, my teacher sara came inside the house. i went to study room with her . she started teaching me subjects . i also learned a lot . At 2:00 pm , Aaron came from the college, i saw that four security guards are guarding the gate from early morning 5:00 am and Aaron used his fingerprint to come inside the house and again he used his fingerprint to open the entrance gate so that sara can leave the house  and sara also left the house . Aaron went to his room . i entered into my room and i locked the door so that no one can come inside and see what's happening inside the room . i took my phone and the charger from the secret place . i charged my phone in the room . after its fully charged i placed the phone and the charger back to the secret place and i also hid the money in the attic which i given to sara but she returned it back to me . 

At 7:00 pm , everyone assembled for dinner i served them dinner . everyone had their dinner and i also finished my dinner. everyone went to their room and i also went to my room and i saw from my balcony that the security guards are leaving to their respective houses and i went to the bathroom  i took my phone and bluetooth airpods from the secret place. i connected the bluetooth airpods to my phone . i have internet access because my room is beside Albert's room . he never turned off the wi-fi as he was a gamer. he needs wi-fi for playing the games in his pc and smart phone. i was trying to connect the wi-fi but it asks for the password . i was trying to remember the password . i heard that he said his wi-fi password to Aaron. i was thinking over and over . i finally remembered the password . the password is "ElisaAlbert#1296". i entered the password and i successfully connected the wi-fi . sometimes i think Albert is not like that pervert "Aaron". he is slightly better in his love life . he sincerely loves Elisa who is his classmate and if anybody tries to impress her he would kill them brutally . he is fucking jealous and possessive . the only drawback about him that he is fucking psycho . An year ago, while I was cleaning the bed in his room , i accidentally pushed his laptop on the floor and his laptop screen was broken .

the worst thing is that he saw everything . he yanked my hair and he forcefully dragged me towards the kitchen. he took a knife in his hand and he placed my hand on the kitchen and he held my hand tightly and dig a knife in my left hand palm . i was crying and screaming in pain. i said "please i'm sorry , i won't do it again". he twists the knife even more . my blood was flowing like river. he said coldly "if you dare to do it again . i won't cut your hand , i would dig the knife in your throat". i said while crying "please stop it young master". he took off the knife from my palm . he said in dangerous tone "now clean your shitty blood stains and leave this place". i  cleaned the blood from kitchen counter and i tied my old clothes around my palm . for a month or two i was unable to do my personal works and household works . if i had done any work incorrectly i'll get a lot of beatings from the step mom . she always finds reasons to beat the hell of me .

coming to the present . now i have the phone connected to wi-fi . i started exploring social media apps like youtube, facebook, instagram and snapchat. i saw insta reels . i opened an insta account . i gave a friend request to a person named "Jack", "Sylvia" and many others. i searched on the youtube about how to get fingerprint from a person without their knowledge? . i saw a lot of videos about it . the learned that i have to approach them in sleep and i have to apply some lipstick on their finger and i should stick the tape on their finger to obtain their finger print. so now i decided to take the fingerprint from Aaron because he is a little easy target for me . the bad thing is that i don't have a lipstick . for that i have to go to stepmom's room and steal a lipstick from her .