Chapter 15 (near death experience)

after one hour i was feeling very hungry as i did not eat anything in morning . but i have to adjust so i stayed quiet. after 7 hours , the bus stopped in a junction , so i hid my suitcase under the seat. i got outside the bus  i went to nearby hotel and i bought chicken biriyani parcel and 5 water bottles. i placed them inside the bus and i went to a public toilet and i did my personal business and i went inside the bus and took the chicken biriyani and  water bottles  to my seat . it was almost 4:00pm now . i was starving so i started eating the food i bought. and the bus started moving. 

i finished eating my food and threw the empty parcel outside the bus. as time passes , the bus is becoming empty with only a few people . i took my phone and i started to watch some insta reels . while scrolling the screen , i noticed a post which has my photo and my details . under that my step mom mentioned that "whoever finds that girl and bring her to this address will get a reward of 1 crore and she even mentioned if anybody know her location call this number . under that she mentioned her phone number". i became very shocked as i saw my photo and my details and they have mentioned that i was kidnapped in some news channels 

i was feeling very frustrated and scared because if someone gives my location . it'll become worse and i'm travelling alone .

At 11:00 pm , the bus was stopped in vizag . i went outside the bus with my suitcase. i saw a fastfood hotel, so i bought a chicken fried rice and water bottles. after that, i did a whatsapp call to jack . i said "hello, jack?". he said "where are you now?". i replied "i reached vizag now it's late night . i don't know what to do?". he said "go to nearby hotel and book a room to stay". i said "but they will ask for my identity proofs".  he said "you are going to stay for one night only right so don't worry give your identity proof and make sure move from there tomorrow".

i put a map to a nearby hotel in google map . i was walking according to the directions it shows and i reached the hotel . i booked a room in the hotel and the receptionist asked for my identity card and i said "i don't have my identity proofs right now because my father has it and he asked me to book a room and he was coming at 4:00am and he don't want me to stay on the road this late, at night". she said "do you have money for the room?". i replied "yes". she said "2000rs per night". i gave her the money right away. she gave me the keys and she shown me the room . 

she left the lodge as her shift was over. The hotel receptionist saw my photo and my details which is posted by my step mom after she reached home . Meanwhile , i went inside the room and i changed my clothes and i ate the fried rice i bought . it was very spicy . after finishing the dinner . i slept on the bed 

Step mom's pov:

step mom gets a call from a unknown number and she attends the call . she answered the call and said "hello?, who is this?. the hotel's receptionist replied "hello , i saw your post in facebook and i saw the girl you mentioned in my hotel.". she replied "send me the location". the receptionist shares the location through whatsapp and she asks "my rewards ma'am" . Step mom replies "after I get her you will receive 1 crore rupees"

step mom was laughing like a evil and she said in a dangerous tone "tomorrow will be her last day on earth" 

the next day , i did my morning routine and i packed my things in the suitcase and i planned to leave the place but the hotel was surrounded by police and i saw a car near the police's car and inside the car my step mom was  sitting with a vengence in her heart. 

i called jack and i said nervously "hello, jack?". he replied "what happened ?". i said "police surrounded the hotel i was staying". he said "activate the fire alarm in the hotel by showing the fire near the alarm and the alarm will ring and cover your face using scarf . the people in the hotel will run after they heard the fire alarm and run along with them"

i burned a paper and i placed it near the fire alarm and i burned the curtain too. 

the fire alarm starts ringing and people are panicking and running here and there and i placed my suitcase above my head and i ran outside the hotel through back door . i saw a taxi coming in the door . i stopped the taxi and i got inside the taxi and i asked him to go as far as he can . 

he went too far that he crossed the city

he went too far that he crossed the city . my phone starts ringing and i answered it because it was jack  and said "hello?". he said "did you escaped?". i replied while breathing heavily "i escaped , it was a near death experience . now i'm heading to kolkata and then i would go to manipur. ". he said "i will come to manipur and will help you cross the border ". i said " now i'm travelling in a taxi , i have no idea what to do". jack said "give the phone to the driver". i asked "why?". he replied "do as i say". i gave the phone to the driver. 

the taxi driver said "hello?". jack said "hello , i'm your passenger's father. do you want money?" . the driver replied "yes , of course i need it". jack asked "tell me your bank account number". the driver asked "are you a hacker?". jack said "just say it and see the magic". the driver gave his bank account number and IFSC code to jack as his bank balance are low and jack hung up the phone call . jack transferred 50 thousand rupees to the driver's bank account . 

the driver receives a message in his phone

the driver receives a message in his phone . the message was from his bank and it says "50000rs was deposited in your bank account". the driver was shocked and stopped at a nearest atm and he checked his bank balance in the ATM machine and it was true . he really received 50 thousand ruppees in his account and he asked me to call my father (which was jack)