Chapter 22 (devil)

He even showed his parent's photo. his father name is Benett Villins and his mother name is Alessia Villins. i said "ok, will you be my friend?". he looked me from top to bottom with his hypnotising eyes. and he replied me in a very low voice "you will be mine". i  was not able to hear that so i replied "what? what did you say? i didn't hear that". he said with a smirk "i said that you will my friend". suddenly someone called my name and i looked behind and i saw Tina coming towards and she asked 

"Didn't you attend your first day class?" and she noticed that Ambrose sitting next to me and she felt uncomfortable but i noticed that she was trying to her emotions with fake smile . Ambrose said "hello?". she replied with nervousness in her voice "do i know you ? i think i saw you somewhere?". he replied "maybe you would have seen me in bars or clubs and this is my first time seeing you" and he shake hands with Tina and asked "Nice to meet you, senior". she replied "no, i'm not your senior , i'm doing my 3rd year in fashion designing degree and you are in Business Administration right?". me and Ambrose replied in chorus "yes". 

i said "but we don't know where the classroom is located. do you know the way?". she said "don't worry guys ,i'll take you there". we took us to the classroom and she left . we entered into the classroom and the teacher was glaring at us as we came to the class at lunch time . but she was controlling her temper and she asked in a calm tone "why are you late?". we replied  "ma'am , we were not able to find the classroom". she said "ok come and introduce yourself in front of the students". i looked around the class and i noticed sylvia was sitting in the last bench . i was surprised as i didn't see her for months as she went to the world tour with her mother. she also noticed me and she smiled at me and i smiled at her

i stood in front of the class and i introduced "hi guys , my name is Andrea King. i'm from myanmar and i completed my schooling in yangon international school . i migrated to vietnam for higher studies and that's all". and i sat with sylvia who was in the last bench. i asked "how was the world tour?". she was excited and she showed me the pics which she took during the tour and she said " i travelled around the world. i visited 7 wonders of the world. i even visited dubai, germany, france , switzerland, thailand, singapore, malaysia , untied states of America and so on. i tried different cuisines around the world and the whole experience was AMAZINGGG". 

i asked her curiously "i never thought that you would join BBA . are you planning to do business in future?". she said "yes , how did you know that?". i asked her "does your family know about it?". she said "i challenged my dad that i'm planning to sell organic skincare and cosmetics products and i would become their competitor". i asked "Will you ask your dad money for the start up?". she said "no, i would do it in my own money . i joined in my father's competitor's company as an employee so that i could learn about doing my own business . after i gathered enough experience . maybe after 6-7 years .i would apply for a loan and establish my own company and will you be my business partner? . i would be the founder and you would be my Managing Director"

i said "i will also joined there as a employee . then i can also be as experienced as you. i ensure that we can work together . i will be your partner in business"

she said "ok " i asked "what about jack?". she laughed and said "jack does not want run my father's business because he was passionate about travelling around the world . he became a influencer and he travels to different countries and he explores new adventures and he does vlogs and post them in his social media account. my father wants him to marry Tina as she is running her own boutique at the young age . she is just 20 years old. she started her own boutique at the age of 16. now her boutique became well known and famous around Ho chi minh city and my father wants her to run his business after the marriage as jack was not interested in that"

i said "i don't think she is happy about this marriage"

she said "i also think the same . something is fishy about her . i don't think my brother would marry that gloomy face . she always lost in her own thoughts and she does not talk that much. she does not match his vibe and she never let him kiss or hug her"

i said "you can't say gloomy face"

she said "i don't like her at all . i hope my brother find someone better and i'm going to tell him to not to marry that girl"

i said "it's his choice , whether he wants to marry her or not , we can't interfere in that"

she said "i agree with you. i'm not gonna interfere in that"

i said "it's good. where are you staying? are you staying at your parents house?"

she said "no, i'm staying in my own apartment but my brother still stays in my parent's house. he is a little immature and adventurous"

i said "i wish to travel around the world like him and learning about cultures, tradition of other countries and try their local cuisine and i want to climb mountains, ice skating, sky diving, bungee jumping etc"

she said "you are like jack but the only difference is between you and him is your matureness"

At 1:30 pm . the students are dispersed and i was walking downstairs and i noticed Ambrose met his sister and i went to them . she said "surprise stupid". he replied "when did you come here? and why did you come to my college?". in 4th floor , at fashion designing department Tina was standing nervously near the window and was shivering so badly as if she saw the demon or something. Lilith looked up but Tina ran before she could she see her .

she looked at us and she smirked "i got the information that my sweet little angel lives here and i would be staying here for a while until i take my angel to my hell."

she looked at me  and asked in a dangerous tone "who are you ? why are you standing with my brother? are you my enemy? are you to kill my brother?". i felt scared and awkward as she held a gun against my head. i pushed her away and i ran . i went to my house"

he replied with a smirk "she is my friend . don't scare her lilith."

i went to my house so quickly . i was shivering so badly as she made me recall my past. i took a hot shower and after sometime , i made my lunch and i had it. After some days, me and Ambrose became best friends and we are hanging out and we share secrets to each other and everything was going smoothly . we have been friends for 7 months. until that day.