Chapter 25 (Shock)

Andrea pov

I saw the woman lying on the floor bleeding and unconscious. i dropped the knife i had in my hand in shock and confusion. i don't even know her. i neither cry nor say anything. i just sat on the floor and i put both of hands on my head in and i'm completely frozen in shock. Tina came near me and she patted my shoulders and i screamed "ahh". she hugged me and said "don't feel guilty about this , you literally saved me from that fucking devil". i slapped her and said "you fucking bitch, i did this because of you. you are the reason i'm here and who the hell is that woman. i don't even know her and my hands are stained in blood".

i went closer to the women and i looked at her face. i got shocked as i had seen this face today in afternoon and i turned to Tina and said "it's getting worse. i saw this women with Ambrose. i think she is his relative". she replied "she is Ambrose elder sister. her name is Lilith". i said "what the fuck?". she took a broken phone and she detached the SD card from the phone and she insert that SD card in her own mobile and she shown many clips of many women being tortured by that lilith. i said coldly "why are you showing this to me?"

she said "she murdered many people. she killed many women and men for fun and she gets pleasure from torturing people". i said coldly "i don't wanna hear any of your bullshit. will you just stop talking". she kept quiet and she sat on the floor. i was thinking about how to clear all the evidence and how to escape from this. At 4:00am, i suddenly an idea came in my mind , i ran to lilith and i checked her pulse rate. she still has pulse. i said "do you have any suitcase?". she replied "yes , i have many" and she brought an old suitcase and we packed her in the suitcase. i said "take this suitcase downstairs casually". she said "i don't think i can do this. can you do this for me?"

i said "you also helped me murder this women , did you forget it?. take it downstairs and act like you are going for a trip and don't be suspicious. be cool". she said "how do you know all this you act like a assassin.". i scolded her "shut the fuck up and do as i say". she changed her clothes and she took that suitcase downstairs without any problem. after she left , i cleaned all the bloodstains with floor cleaner and i took all the clothes we wore during the murder, knives, flower vase pieces and i packed them in a plastic bag".

i came downstairs after her . i asked her to see anybody is there in the security room and she went to the security room and there was no one . we tried to open it but the room door was locked. the security room was in ground floor so i took a big stone and i broke the lock using it. and i collected the broken lock in my purse and i went inside the security room i observed that many cctv camera footages are recording. i deleted all the footages not only that particular floor. i deleted everything and turned off the cameras. i closed the security room door like normal.

me and tina placed that suitcase on the trunk of tina's car. i was driving the car as i learnt driving. i was searching for a place to drop that dead body. finally we reached a forest area and i opened the trunk and we landed the suitcase on the ground and we opened the suitcase and to our surprise there is no dead body. lilith was not inside the suitcase. i screamed "she fucking escaped". she started crying and said "i'm going to jail". i gave her hope "no it won't happen, she would've went somewhere near us. we will search her".

we were searching her throughout the forest. but we never found her. i said "first of all we have create our alibi and we should destroy the evidence". she said "i agree with you, do you have all the evidence?". i said "yes". we went inside the forest deep and i dig the mud and we buried the evidence inside . i said "tina, you have to call your professor and say that you are going for a vacation to thailand and book flight tickets now and you should stay in Thailand until i tell you to come vietnam. most importantly don't call unnecessarily". she nodded her head.

At 6:30am she called her professor "hello, ma'am". the professor in the other end replied "good morning tina". she said "good morning ma'am". she replied "what's the reason that you called me now". tina replied "ma'am i'm informing you that i'm going for a vacation to Thailand and i will be absent for couple of weeks". she replied "ok, enjoy the vacation and hereafter don't take leave often". tina said with excitement "ok , thank you ma'am". she hung up the call. she booked a flight ticket immediately and she said "my flight is on 2:00pm".

i said "go to the airport and wait there until your flight arrives". she nodded. we sat inside the car, she dropped me at the end of the street where my house is located". i went inside my house and i brushed my teeth and i took a bath and i wore new clothes . i took a cab and i normally went to the college like nothing happened. i acted calm as much as i can. i was walking towards the classroom. i saw Ambrose coming near me because of that my heartbeat stopped for a minute.

my mind was thinking about many things and it went crazy . i started to overthink about many things but outside i remained calmed.