Slice of Life

Sorry for not updating for a bit, just couldn't really work on getting this plot chapter started for a bit, and it took longer with other projects. But it's finally out! I will not make you wait as long for the next update!

In the heart of the CIS, a cyborg General was annoyed, he had been called back from the front lines, he had to stay behind due to the cowards of the CIS now wanting PEACE! They had started a war they knew they could have won, if they didn't care of the short term profits, he had an army easily 3 times the size of the Republic's, they had more ships that they held on planets that would never be attacked if they just kept pushing. Grievous was about to slam his fist through a wall when saw a mouse droid roll by, then stopped in front of him.

Raising a clawed foot, he was about to stomp on it, it would make him feel better, when a little section flipped up and a figure was standing there, dressed in black armor, it was human shaped, but the head looked more, bug like with the narrowing face, and the wide crystal like eyes.

"General. I am glad we could meet, though in private, I have something that may truly interest you." the figure said, it's tone distorted and modulated, it almost sounded human, but more droid like in a way.

It presented a small section of code floating in the air, it made no sense, what could it be? The code changed slowly, into a chemical compound, one the Grievous could understand, given some time to see what it does.

"What is this? A poison to deploy against the republic and it's soldiers?" Grievous asked, not wanting to play a child's game with another trickster.

"To put it simple, It's coating, one that if applied to you, or your droids, well, let's just say blasters will be less of a concern, I'd even say glancing blows of a lightsaber are of little concern to you, given you trat your armor right. Call it a service from the Enclave to the true patriots of the CIS." The figure said, lowering his hand and a small disk ejected out of the Mouse droid.

As the disk was taken, the Cyborg General was interested in what else this Enclave soldier could offer him, in time, besides, if the droid army could be made stronger, they could probably keep many of the captured worlds, or even those worlds that were lost earlier could be regained. The potential of this coating was actually something that could counter the power armor the Republic now used, if the General could of smile, he would be.

The General was about to thank the hologram, when the droid vanished. The General would turn and leave, he had to go to one of his outposts to have this coating produced and tested. He'd start with a magni-guard, then on himself in time if it was as good as he was promised.

Milo, was sitting in the main chambers of the CIS parliament, it was not any time near a meeting so he was not interacting with anyone, he had dispatched a part of him he was willing to prune off and give semi-autonomy, though it was more like he was just directing an underling to do something.

Queen Miraj Scintel would approach his body, seeing as they were alone.

"Well hello Milo." She said.

"You Majesty. What a surprise, have you gotten the gift I sent you?" Milo asked.

"The cola, yes, as I had said on a previous meeting, it is too sugary for my tastes, I gave it to some of my subordinates, and they seemed to have become more willing to do as I command. I take it you thought I would be a fool and drink it myself?" Miraj asked, smiling just a bit.

"Oh my dear queen, I am no more a chemist than I am a soldier, perhaps it is just a reaction your species has to the blend of ingredients that make up the fine soft drink," Milo said, still making it very clear he was not denying his attempt to manipulate the queen, but deflecting it away on other possibilities.