The Pitt

It is said, that genius and madness go hand and hand.

However for one Jedi Knight who is in his own 'study' he currently has the walls lined with drawings, blue prints, even holographic exploded images of proto-types for speeders of all shapes and sizes, all inspired by Earths or Terras designs thanks to the book he was gifted, if not for his pipboy, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, would not have even remembered to eat and sleep.

A knock at the door was heard, this was the 5th knock that he had ignored, before the door opened.

"Anakin, what are you doing? I've been trying to reach you......" Obi-wan said, looking at Anakin, surprised to see Anakin hard at work, looking at papers. 

"About your car's extended Warrenty. You see. I crashed your speeder.....by accident." Ahsoka said, popping out from behind Obi-wan. 

"Huh what?" Anakin said dazed and unfocused on them, "Oh yeah you can borrow my speeder snips, just park it where you got it from okay."

Obi-wan and Ahsoka looked at Anakin with worry in their eyes, how long had he been in here working on this.

"Anakin, when was the last time you slept, or....ate, or left this room?" Obi-wan asked, slightly concerned now, stepping inside, seeing that there was not 1, but 2 empty Mentat boxes on the table.

"Uhh what time is it." Anakin said

"2:45 in the afternoon" Obi-wan said.

"About three days ago." Anakin said with out a hint of worry.

Ahsoka would step inside.

"I think you need to step outside and get some light Master." Ahsoka said, as she picked Anakin up from the table.

"Huh" Anakin said weakly "No I don't I need to finish these designs" he said still in a daze. 

He tried to get out of Ashoka's and Obi-wan's grip but to no avail as they carried/drug him out of his room/workshop.

Obi-wan sighs, "Anakin you need to...what is it young people now adays say Ashoka?" Ashoka said without missing a beat, "you need to go out and touch grass Anakin." She says toward Obi-wan.

"Coruscant doesn't have grass, you should know that." Anakin said, mumbling a bit.

Ashoka sighs as she says, "Anakin you get what im trying to say, you need sunlight, fresh air, really anything besides being locked up in that room day and night." She says before the full blast of the sun hits Anakin who brings up his arms with a hiss, "AAAHHHH ITS TO BRIGHT! IT BURNS!"

"Stop being a baby, it's sun light, it's not like it's lava." Obi-wan said, shaking his head.

While the 2 jedi were dealing with their Vitamin D deprived friend, the CIS was having a meeting.

"You see Dooku, if you lower taxes for these individuals, and use the gathered funds we have, we can hire private contractors on this world to construct an attraction that would make you rich. Nuka cola was big on earth, and well, a Nuka-Cola hall, where you could make a tour of the process, or make silly skits about it, that is what would draw people's attention." Milo said.

"I can agree, but I think this is something we do, after the war. You have many anxious war mongers.....annoyed that they have been sitting on quiet battlefields for too long." Mina said.

Milo nods as he drinks from his glass with a smile, "ah but respected council woman Mina, people need a way to let off steam, and a Nuka Cola themed attraction is the perfect way to do it." He then adds with a bit of flair, "infact! Why not set it up in one of the neutral systems."