VR Sim P4

Bail Organa, was manning a captured, heavy machinegun, as he rested it on a rock, firing the belt fed weapon, laying down fire on Chinese soldiers as they approach the narrow mountain path, however, on occasion, he'd need to reload, and the Chinese would move just a bit closer.

Without knowing, the artillery position was in the range of the signal jammer, so he was effectively cut off, from the rest. Satine was resting on a rock, holding an assault rifle, a bit delerious as she was resting on the rock from the multiple injuries she had suffered. The Artillery was at the position, but the crew manning it was dead.

Even the Sentry Bot she had ordered, was now laying in the path behind, it had been immobilized, but was still firing, attacking flankers.

Satine reloading her weapon, slapping the charging handle down which racked a new round into the weapons chamber she yelled over the gunfire to bail, "Any word on coms!? Is help coming or are we going to die a warriors death!?" switching her rifle to semi-auto she would take take careful shots towards the advancing chinese to try and conserve ammo.

Satine of course knew this was all a simulation, but that didn't stop her feeling every bullet that entered or exited her virtual body, the heat of near by fire, or even the feeling of shrapnel as it ripped through her clothing with the blood that came after. However the rush from it was something she never felt before, not even with her and Ben were in trouble all those years ago.

No this was a new rush of a cocktail, a mixture of fear, adrenaline, anger, and rage with a hint of survival instinct was something she had never felt before and it was exhilarating.

"Nothing, it's still static." Bail said, kneeling down and packing snow on the barrel as it glowed.

Bail had wrapped the radio's button down, waiting to hear the sound of the radio static clearing. Just as it stopped, Bail took action. He grabbed the radio and brought it to his lips

"This is Bail Organa! Is there anyone hearing me?! Satine is injured, the Robot is down, I am fighting off endless waves of Reds here. The Artillery is inplace but I am the last one in fighting condition. Ahsoka! Rex! Vizsla! Anyone! I am NEEDING back up damn it!" He shouted furiously as he began to fire upon the next group of chinese.

"We got clear signal!" Bail shouted, smiling.

Satine smiled as she continued to fight alongside her fellow politician now turned soldier, deciding to try and lighten the mood she yells over towards him. "If this is what the clones face daily! Then i think the senate should consider giving them benefits!" She said reloading a fresh magazine into her R91.

"That is what has been tried to get passed through, most of the time, it gets underbudgeted for more clone orders." Bail said, annoyed, as he saw the approach of spider mines. Running the gun over the path, he caused them to chain detonate, before he saw the retreat of the chinese.

"Ok, we got some breathing room. I'm going to go down, see it I can find more ammo belts for this." He said, picking up the looted Chinese Rifle and walking down the hill a bit to scavange. Satine looked at the artillery, before she began to adjust the firing angel, and opened the breach. She shoved a round in and closed the breach, looking through the targeting scope, she planned to take a shot at the Power Station, to end the battle earlier.

Satine with a grin was about to pull the firing cord before something out of the corner of her eye caused her to jump into the snow as the CLANG of metal on metal was heard, in front of her materialized one of the Dragoons with sword in hand ready to end her life, of course Satine being the woman she is now wasn't gonna go down without a fight.

She jumped out of the way, landing on her back and drew her pistol, firing a few shots into the body. As the Dragoon's jump reached over her, she kicked up and threw the soldier over her as she rolled onto her feet in a kneeling position. Turning and picking up her R91, she fired 5 shots into the body and 2 to the head, making the dragoon vanish, as it despawned.