VR Sim P1

With nearly a week having passed since the last log. The Pods were built, since the blueprints were given. They had been able to build two pods.

The Senate had many who were....nervous in taking the risk as Ruby said that it would feel like real life, but if you were "killed", she assured that you wouldn't actually die, just be feeling as if they did. Many of the senators were hesitant, they did get these jobs to have some the best security in all of the Republic, so most didn't want to risk the pain.

The Jedi however, had a different issue, too many eager younglings wanting to experience what this was like, which lead to Belloma being on constant guard, along with actual guards near the pods, and a council member making sure the Temple Guards didn't try to mess with the pods as well.

The Mandalorians were struggling, with Bo Katan testing the limit of how much electricity she can take before she passes out, and Merrik and Vizsla pushing the limits of how long someone can be alert, with limited sleep, it was a battle that had made Satine aware of the fact that Beskar was more conductive to directed electricity.

The CIS were debating how the pods should be used. Milo had said he was "Working on something". Way to many people wanted to see what Milo was working on. There was however an eager pair, that being Lux Bonteri, and Count Dooku. For Lux, it was new technology, for Dooku, he was willing to risk himself, to show it's safety.

These 4 A.I.s, were communicating to each other, the direct messages were simple, they were through a near dozen accounts used to ensure no one had a real idea what was being discussed. To Anyone looking out, they were just individuals who communicated to each other online. To the A.I.s, they were communicating and creating a plan that would link the program with each other, without them actually knowing they were actual people and the A.I.s would be taking part.

On Mandalore, special projectors were being connected to the pods so those outside could see what was happening, of course that didn't matter because today was an exciting day for everyone on Mandalore who would be going into the simulation and actually seeing what the resource wars were like, or at least a taste of it.

Of course for all the positive their is a negative in the form of Bo - Katan who exclaims, "WHY! Why do you two get to go and I don't!" She says waving her arms at Satine who is behind a screen getting changed into the suit needed to interface with the pod.

"Because, your outburst with the toy horse nearly destroyed Joy, because and I quote "You needed it". If you keep this up, I am going to ground you from the mission to Earth, and have Merrik and Vizsla be the ones going." Satine said, as her silhouette was being dressed in the body suit that was specially made for compatibility.

"Why is that even back lit anyways?" Bo asked.

Soon a zipping sound is heard as Satine walks out from around the changing area, "Doesn't matter, what does, is that today. Mandalore shall witness earth combat for the first time, as well as Vizsla and I shall be experiencing it."

"Does the body suits have to be skin tight? I know our armor body gloves are fairly snug, but...I think I will have a few words with the Night Owl's armorer." Bo Katan said, thinking about the logic of what she was told.

Satine looks at herself in the mirror as she says, "According to joy, the reason for it being so skin tight is so the tech built into the suit has as much skin contact as possible so the VR pod is able to have a full scan, understanding, and even shape of your body." She said.

 "I still think it could be looser, being that tight could restrict your movement abilities. If you ask me, I think that the designer of these pods wanted an excuse to make overly tight suits. I've seen some of the weirdos who took liberty with historically accurate armor during the Mandalorian Crusades.....If I ever see a commando in only a combat cup, helmet, gauntlets and boots with a jet pack, I am going to show why we wear proper armor." Bo Katan said, shaking her head, shuddering at the memory.