Religion

The three Jedi masters still stood where they are at, the feeling they felt through the force was both warm and welcoming, they couldn't even figure out if it even was the force. "What. Was. That?" Was all Shaak-Ti could get out from her shocked state.

"I am uncertain, it felt.....strange. It was as if the force...tried to send a message to us." Luminara said.

Vos, well Vos didn't know what to think of what he felt. In a way it was warm but at the sametime he didn't welcome it because he didn't understand what it was so unless he knew what this feeling was. 'Was that the force? Was it something else? I don't know what it was, but i don't like it.' He thought as he stayed silent.

Shaak Ti moved to a chair and moved to turned on a small pot of water, preparing it to boil the water. She then sat down, and closed her eyes.

Luminara walked to the stool next to her and sat down.

"Quinlan, I believe we need to meditate, and re-center ourselves, Come." Luminara said.

He nods as he sits with them, however they were not the only ones who felt this as off deep in space on the planet Dathomir. As in the central chambers the high mother was staring at the pod as she and her fellow sisters felt this strange feeling, it wasn't magic, it wasn't the force, it was something wholly new.

On a much more Damaged pod, was a Fuzzy image, it barely held a shape, mostly being a Humanoid shape, however lacking any appearances of detail. It seemed more like a ghost, with no features, only having traveling white blobs across the body.

"The Legion holds many monsters, but none are so feared as those they created." the ghost explained.

One of the Nightsisters looked at the ghost as she asks, "What was that." She didnt have words for it as she continues, "That feeling that went through the force?"

The 'ghost' moved its body towards the nightsister as they answer. "That was probably the light, the love, that for which is older then the force or even the magiks." The ghost answers cryptically

The Ghost moved as if they were without gravity, just simply floating. "The Ghost of Dathomir" as it was called had spent the last few days showing the logs that were spreading across the galaxy.

"Soon, we are to speak of the belief of the worlds. Magiks are not the only power that is held." was spoken in the echoing voice of the ghost.

Talzin leans forward from her thrown like seat. "Please proceed spirit of Dathomir." The mother says evenly.

*The Video began with a slightly shaking video came to a log, some heavy foot steps were heard, before the man stopped and sat down on a log. A simple campfire was burning, with a man sitting on a log. He had a guitar, he strummed the strings.*

"It's been some time since I've visited, Civilized places. I don't have fond memories of them. Too much love of money and ownership, not enough of god and giving. But I have always seen these places from the outside. Any society that derives its power and authority from the will of man alone, is apart from god. And will crumble in the end. This way leads the path to hell, of course love the sinner, hate the sin.

Heheheha, you're not so certain, fair enough, we all have doubts. Blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed, but you can be a Thomas for now, and you'll see the truth."

Vos, honestly was taken aback by the man who he saw, this was the burned man and instead of anything like the darkside, all he felt was a sort of warm glow, a sort of welcoming feeling he felt before. Then their was the words he spoke that struck him. "Its true, the galaxy now is so full of greed, so full of hate, its...i have no words to describe what im feeling from what this man says."