Ulysses' Divide

The feelings that could best be described within the Mandalore throne room would be anger, sorrow, fear, and finally hope. Thats what was being felt within the throne room as all present sat there staring at the holo screen.

The CIS military leadership, those who were organic, or mostly, organic in one's case, the video that talked about the Ghouls, created some debate, mostly, "is it a good idea to send people to the irradiated wasteland, or would they need to use droids more." was the biggest question in discussion. However, there was one more thing that needed to be changed.

Satine within the throne room was the first to stand, slowly she walked towards the collection of drinks, and with a popping of a glass cork, she takes a large swig from the glass bottle instead of pouring it into a glass. "I know what we all saw." She collects her thoughts, "Has greatly disturbed us. So i ask you my trusted friends and council. How shall we handle the Ghoul question?" She asks with her back turned to them as she was trying to keep her emotions in check.

"The Ghouls, though disfigured, are just as intelligent, and most hold more experience than any of the rangers we have, at least in Wasteland Survival, they would make great help, especially in locating irradiated areas, and knowing of local threats." Merrick said.

"Its quite simple" Obi-wan said getting their attention "Treat them as normal people, despite how they look they are people, there is no need to ask about them like they are monsters, they are simply people that have apparently absorbed to much radiation, treat them normally I'm sure that's all they want."

Bo adds her two cents, "Honestly, sis. I say we do our best to help them out. If no one in the wasteland will give them a far shake in life i say we do." She says firmly as Vizsla chuckles abit and shakes his head, "While i somewhat agree with your sister and head of the night owls. We also have to consider many other factors, but that can be discussed in a more." He glances over to Obi-Wan. "Private and official setting." He says in the most level tone possible.

Obi-wan Rolls his eyes at Vizsla's comment, saying nothing at the obvious bait attempt.

Dooku turned to the group meeting.

"Commanders and generals of the CIS Military, I am here to inform you, the situation that has developed, with the information of the Ghouls, research and treatment of the Ghouls is becoming more and more serious. Upon landing, we are to begin a "Sanctuary" operation with the the ghouls." Dooku stated.

Admiral Trench, the over all naval commander of the CIS navy, voiced his opinion, "I agree, with their collective knowledge they would be able to help us not only integrate Terran technology into our own, but even advance us by who knows how many years! if not decades!" He says with an honest jovial voice.

Grievous sat there, looking at the rest, before he placed his hand down on the table "Pawns and spies, that is what they would be." Grievous began, before he had a short coughing fit, "I need soldiers, if we are to use organic minds in battle."

Whorm Loathsom nodded his head at Dooku's command he was eager to get back into the counts good graces after his disastrous defeat Christophsis, and after being utterly humiliated by Kenobi and Skywalker, he really needed to get a victory and if it meant playing nice with the backwards locals then he would do it.

Dooku looked to his officers, those he could, more easily trust, ones that were loyal to him, more than the CIS.

"I expect great things from all of you, however, I believe we need to plan for the new strate-" Dooku was cut off as the door opened, and a small mouse droid rolled in, with a Projection of Milo, with his cocky grin arrived.

"I'm sorry I'm Interrupting, however, I got a go ahead, to show the next video." he said, sitting on the table, next to Ventress, winking at her with a soft, smile.