The Khans

The Senators, Padme, and Jedi Knight, Anakin, entered Padme's office, where not one, but two boxes sat on the desk, with tags connected to the packages. "To Anakin" was on one box and "To Padme" was on the other.

More than a little curious Anakin felt with the force to see if there was any danger, but feeling none, he walked closer to the desk, and he reached out for the box with his name on it. Anakin opened it and his jaw dropped in shock.

A soft light glowed from inside, with a semi green-blue radiance, a simple container, what he saw was a Pip boy. However, inside Anakin's mind, he saw it differently.

The box opened and streaming out was a blinding golden light, wind generated and swept his hair back as he could barely see, a chorus of angels in the background, as the pipboy rose from inside the golden box.

"BY THE FORCE!!!!!!!! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!" Anakin screamed inside of his mind

Padme opened her box, and saw the Pip-boy at the back, with several cases, various matted colors that were cases. She reached forward and picked up the Pip boy, and looked at the tool, and saw that the front could be removed by a series of latches.

With a simple flick of a latch, it opened and she placed her forearm in and then closed it. The Pip boy began to have scrolling, like a boot up sequence, before a cartoon figure gave a thumbs up, and the screen changed, showing a status screen.

Lux walked up and picked up a small pad, he smiled, as it scanned him, and twisted the knob, selecting modes, seeing what there was, until he rolled another knob, seeing the screen change along the back. Clicking he found a "SPECIAL" status S: 5 P: 7 E: 6 C: 9 I: 8 A: 4 L: 7

Mina looked at it, finding the device interesting, She turned it over and found a little button, pressing it, the back on the top popped out, looks like something could fit inside.

"I wonder what this is for." Mina commented, before she pressed it shut.

Turning it over she smiled, flicking through the tabs, and saw Skills, she noticed that her highest skills were Science, Speech and Barter.

Count Dooku looked at this pad somewhat impressed, he was impressed with the technology that this species had managed to do, he pressed a button on the pad and it started up and much like lux he found the special status S: 5 P: 6 E: 5 C: 6 I: 5 A: 9 L: 5

Ventress also looked at her Special stats when she got her pad and saw this S: 7 P: 7 E: 7 C: 6 I: 7 A: 10 L: 8. With a grin, she saws here were over all higher than her master's in many ways, a pleasing bit of knowledge, for her age, it made sense. She had the training and understanding from it, along with the skills.

Mandalore was different. The doors were thrown open as Pre Vizsla entered the hall, the governor of Concordia, entered.

"Duchess Satine, the messages you showed are rather concerning and I am wanting some explanations on why there are dozens of Mercenaries in old Mandalorian armor coming from the wood work to join your Ranger program. Concordia is being turned into a mess with all the aggression and fighting between groups." Vizsla said, glancing at Bo-Katan from the corner of his eye, to keep quiet.

Satine breathes as she looks over from her seat at Pre-Vizsla, instead of wearing a dress she was seen in a outfit similar to a uniform. "While it is a pleasure to see you again Pre-Vizsla I do ask you at least follow protocol and call ahead instead of busting in like a raging rancor." She said with abit of steel behind her voice. What was clear is that on not only her hip, but Bo, and Merricks hips were their big irons.

Unseen to Pre-Vizsla however was that Bo's hand was slowly making its was to one of the sequoia's on her hips, just incase Vizsla made any moves on her sister.