Story Teller

After a week of waiting, the reveal of the StoryTeller, being a member of the Brotherhood of steel, wearing black armor. Anakin and Obi-wan were on their way to deal with a droid attack, they had just returned, and were going to compile the reports, Obi-wan and Anakin were in a room, with Cody and Rex, before Ahsoka walked in.

Belloma appeared to the jedi and clones in the room and cracked her neck.

"Ok you fucks. I got some good news. We have the last chapter unlocked. Now, before I show you. This seems to unlock a bit in the memory bank." She explained, clapping her hands together, before she sat on the holo-table, and smiled.

Though Cody didn't like the way Belloma's response, but he couldn't deny that he was curious at what this memory could be.

Belloma looked at the clones.

"Rex, Cody, I don't appreciate those glares. If I could fight you I would, but I think you would be like a lot of Centurions I faced." Belloma said, tossing a holographic head onto the table, wearing a Legion Centurion helmet, onto the table, before it disintegrated.

Ahsoka jumped back like a cat seeing a cucumber. "What in the sweet FUCK!!!"

Belloma laughed, smiling as she turned her body, crossing her legs, looking at the map replaying the battle.

"You're battle fomation was too loose, if your tanks were placed along this flank, and pushed, if you were willing to accept the losses, the flank would be destroyed, and you could have swept the enemy's forces up and destroyed them."

Ahsoka wanted to speak up and say that she was wrong, but she honestly wasnt. which is what made her so upset.

Obi-wan just nods slowly as he speaks up with his diplomatic voice, "Well if you could give us the file, we would happily review it and if you have suggestions for future engagements we will listen to them."

In the Separatist Parliament, the mother and son had entered their seats. Mina looked around the room and noticed that the most of the senators were still in shock about "seeing" the identity of the Storyteller. Dooku on the other hand sat at the head podium with his apprentice looking less then pleased with her previous failed mission against Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Milo was standing in the box, resting on the railing talking with Dooku.

"The nightsisters seem to be wanting some ships. Needing to spread out, set up some colonies and settlements. I see no harm in it. Mystic voodoo-hoodoo types aren't that dangerous. Besides, from the request, it's probably better to have some off world settlements, "trials by hunting Rancors." sounds just idiotic to me." Milo said, taking a sip from a flask.

Ventress just glares at Milo before speaking with as much control as possible. "I can assure you that the night sisters magiks is no 'voodoo-hoodoo' as you call it. It is very much real." She turns to Dooku and speaks much more normal, "I agree that this request should be given as the night sisters would be in your debt."

Milo rolled his eyes, "Magic is just science we don't understand." He stated, twisting the cap on his flask and pocketing it.

Lux walks up before speaking up. "Does that mean we could figure out how the Jedi use the force someday?"

Milo shrugged. He stood up from his position and placed his hand on the young man's shoulder.

"Given enough time and focus, I'm pretty sure someone could make medicine that takes the force away from people." Milo said.

Lux physical shock at the answer before nervously asking, hoping to change the subject. "Um, some of the senators are wondering when we can start the log."