Declarations and Intentions

Jocasta Nu was in the liberty, as she normally was, but she sat at a terminal, reading and exchanging messages with "Diana" as the AI called herself. As she finished, she was suddenly seen by a holographic woman, a small spider-like robot that had a bulb on it. 

"You must be Jocasta. I was informed that you are the librarian. Your Master, yoda, said you are normally here." the holographic woman said, a hand "placed" on the shoulder.

Jocasta turned and saw the form of Belloma, she looked....odd. She had not met the warrior woman before, or....the warrior AI? She was still unsure what Belloma was, other than a warrior.

"Yes, I am the Librarian of the Jedi Archives." Jocasta said.

"I was interested in the order you serve. From what I understand, it is much like the priests of Vulcan of the Legion, along with the Mystics artisans, warriors imbued with the super natural gifts." Belloma said.

Jocasta turned the screen off, and stood up,

"We have many entries in the first hall from jedi themselves about the order and their journeys, In the  third hall, we have information on both cultures and planets. I could have a padawan accompany you." She said.

Just as she said as if by the will of the force, Barriss Offee had just walked in that section of the archives. Though she is seen regularly here reading the usual philosophy journals of the Jedi, today she looking for anything to help her use of Force Cloak. Though as her lacked of stealth showed as the AI had her eyes on her the second she came in.

Jocasta called over the padwan and smiled. 

" Would you be a dear and accompany miss Belloma into Hall 3 so she can read the story of the Jedi order." Jocasta asked.

Barriss gave a small flinch before cursing in her head. 'How the Hell does Ahsoka does this.' She composed herself mental before polity saying, "Of course."

Belloma "walked", but it was more she appeared to walk, as the small droid followed her granting her the appearance of walking. The pair entered the hall and Belloma walked, and was shown a data pad. Belloma glanced at the record, of the Jedi being in the republic. The data slowly rolled, while Barris, waited. 

She had some curiosity involving the "Warrior from the foreign land"

"I have a question... if you mind me asking?" Barriss asked a simple question just to test the waters.

"Sure, what is it you have in mind?" Belloma asked, having a hand phase though the pad as she tried to stop the data scroll.

"So I heard that the Legion refuse women to fight for them, but for some reason not you. Why is that?" Barriss ask in a inquisitive tone.

Belloma turned. She looked at the young girl and "placed" a hand under her chin. 

"I made myself something that was equal to the Legion's Monster of the East in power and more skilled than the Burned Man in tactics. I snuck past the lines of the legion like a shadow, and reached Caesar's palace, without a single eye seeing me before I was face to face with the son of Mars."

Barriss stare at the AI before a question came into mind. "Are you... Force Sensitive?" She covered her mouth releasing she spoke it out loud.

"I am unaware of what the force is, but my abilities were not created by a super natural cause. I made my body the took I would need. My weapon are my hands, my senses are my scouts, and my legs are my mount. My mind is the most dangerous weapon I created." Belloma said.

She placed both hands and got behind Barris, smiling.

"I can teach you these skills, and make you what I at a time was." Belloma whispered