War Games

If one was to ask any normal citizen, trader, or even just a farmer about the status of the galaxy. They would tell you that its nothing but war, death, taxes, and nothing but a horrible time to be alive. However that was before the great change, the time before the pods, the time before the galaxy knew of Terra and its story.

Now the galaxy is not only at war but also in a sort of state of new exploration not just in war with the new technology granted by power armor and new possible weapon designs, but of adventure thanks to tales of the Mando Rangers, of even economic ideas and expansion thanks to the products being reproduced by many company's and factions.

But much like Terras pre-war world, not everything is as it seems.

Forces worked in the shadows worked to conspire to do everything in their power to cause strife, gaining some power, more power to them. Early success, they were able to start a war where they play both sides, only to benefit themselves.

However, with the pods, notions have changed, fighting was harder to commence, less invasions of planets, less fighting, it was a stand off. The war was now a stand off.

The Jedi, were needed less and less, as the war's lines have come to a near stand still now. More were in the temple, learning. Some jedi, had even changed their Greatsabers, longer and heavier hilts, so that they could use them in Power Armor suits.

In the CIS, Dooku was making modifications to the plans, he had taxed many of the wealthier worlds and was distributing them to the poorer worlds that suffered, along with creating more positions in the CIS Army and Navy for commanders and soldiers to be put in.

From: The director of the Kamino Cloning facilities in Tipoca city

Dear Chair woman

While I am Obligated to assist your investigation, I ask you not waste my or the leaders of the Cloning Program's time with Irrelevant questions. My staff are held to high morals in such that no ethical standards or laws are broken in the processes of cloning for your army.

The Clones Ordered are made to the specifications of the order's request, and will continued to be delivered upon, until such a time, that they numerical amount has been reached. We are thankful for the Republic and it's patronage to us.

Sincerely,

Prime Minister Lama Su

Director of the Cloning Program of Kamino

Barris Offee was sitting across a table from the holographic form of Belloma. Between them was a holographic map, showing clone and droid formations, fighting, infantry, areal and armored forces all there, as a battle commenced.

"It's important to understand when a battle is truly in one's favor. Take the Clones for example, it is said for every clone that dies, 200 battle droids fall, a good kill ratio, however, I think we need to remember, not all clones get a chance to kill 200, some may not even get 20, so what happens when a droid forces doesn't let up on the clones, continual assaults, surprise attacks, deceitful tactics." Belloma said, as she ordered another horde of droids to march onto the clone forces.

Barris listening to the woman says in a small voice, "they would be defeated if a jedi is not present to help turn the tide of battle." She says for it was common knowledge that with a jedi present many battles always turn in the favor for the republic, however for the former legion legate, it was a weakness and a crutch.

"So, how many jedi are there? 10,000? Most likely less now, I'd say 9,000 at this point, the early days of the war was so hard on many of you. How many droids do you think you could beat? or at least the average jedi could? 1,000, 2,000? Power may be something, if it was not for having a vantage point of the battle field." Belloma said, having a tank push forward, causing damage to the center right units, as a vulture droid was shot down, and the debris crashed into the battlefield, damaging a clone armored unit.