#85, Chems, Ideas, Training and FEV

On the planet of Ryloth, the liberation efforts were in full swing. Obi-wan, along with Mace Windu were about to launch their attack on Lessu. The scouts were however reporting, that the civilians were being placed in tents outside of the city.

"This could prove rather problematic." Kenobi stated.

"Could we use air travel to get over the trench and take control of the bridge controls." Windu said.

"Anakin is too busy to support us, too many bombing runs on our supply lines and depots." Kenobi explained.

Mace just huffs but nods, however a clone soon jumps. "GENERALS! Their is something happening with the civilians!" The Trooper in question was part of the bridge crew, as indicated by his uniform which was similar to the ground forces of terran design but the color was a deeper blue.

Mace Windu, Cham Syndulla, and Obi-wan rushed towards the ridge, to using binoculars, they reported the strange event that was going on.

They saw Wat Tambor shouting at his droids, pointing at the twi'leks who were being released, and were walking across the energy bridge that was activated. The people were crossing. Tambor grabbed a blaster and aimed at the civilians, before suddenly the droids opened fire, shooting Tambor, killing the leader of the Techno Union.

"Well, that is strange." Cham Syndulla stated.

Obi wan was stroking his beard, "I want our forces to help the civilians, also i want that tactical droid whole. Id like to ask it some questions."

As the civilians crossed, and the last one was clear, the bridge was deactivated. The civilians were provided shelter away from the battle, and food, before they were asked if they knew what was going on.

"Why did the droids shoot the leader?" Cham asked.

"Something about, a Bitter spring order. I am unsure."

"They said the council made an order known as "Bitter Springs Protocal" that Wat Tambor violated."

That caused both Generals Windu and Kenobi to momentarily freeze, a Bitter Springs Protocol?

'Well' Obi-wan thought 'This is interesting'

Mace didn't say anything as Obi wan turns to the people and after talking with them abit he smiles before turning to the clones present, "MEN! The city no longer has non-combatants present! Prepare for battle!" Those wearing power armor and not raised their hands to air as they shouted a mighty war cry.

The Clone forces prepared, mounting both AT-STs, Blurrgs and AT-TEs were prepared to move in, Power armored forces rushed forward, leaping up and activating their jet packs, flying over the chasm, and landing on the other side.

"Forward men!" Mace Windu commanded the power armored forces.

They pushed through the gate, dealing with the droidekas and commando droids. Mace Windu was able to dispatch them, by dropping a door on them. When a tank rounded the corner, a rocket flew by and destroyed it. The bridge was activated and troops crossed, rushing into the city.

Thanks to the fact that no civilians were in the city, anything that moved was a target, there were almost a few friendly fire incidents, but thankfully no clones were killed by it. The Republics forces advanced quickly reaching the enemy HQ with in a couple of hours and Cody of the 212th Attack Battalion remembered his generals orders when he attacked the HQ along with his brothers, that was when something strange happened the Clankers, surrendered. They through down their arms and held there arms up in surrender.

Cody was shocked as he used his power armors coms unit to call to the generals, "General Kenobi, the droids are surrendering, orders sir?" him and his brothers still had their blasters aimed at the droids.