Brotherhood (West)

(Jedi and clones only this chapter)

Anakin and Kenobi were meeting over a holocall, with Ahsoka, standing at the Holoprojector, Rex joined them.

"You know General, I heard about the Jedi having a probe that had some nifty stuff, that could change the war. But it's also has some pretty bad information, showing a people at it's worst." Rex said.

"It does, but We are hoping it starts to look up." Anakin said.

"As long as you don't give me that Nuka cola stuff I'm fine." Ahsoka said.

The holographic appearance of the AI's form, who still refused to give any name, simply called "Red" appeared.

"Ok, let's start this off." Red said, smiling.

A wise soldier knows it isn't the weapon that matters most, but the hand that wields it. An army equipped with the finest weaponry certainly has the advantage in battle, but what happens when the battle is over? Over the millennia, the tools of war have changed. From bronze, to iron, to steel, and eventually plutonium- mankind grows ever more capable of waging war, and always less capable of using those weapons responsibly.

*people in power armor using a ruined building as cover, various laser weapons used, including Gatling lasers in a fight, with various power armor suits used.*

"Sounds about right. Give an army good weapons but no training will be less effective compared to an army with poor equipment but good training." Rex said, getting a few nods from the other clones watching, and some Jedi.

There are those who feel that no one is responsible enough to wield such power as mankind had during the Great War. And then there are those who feel they alone are worthy. Travelers and merchants in the waste land have seen towering soldiers in suits of metal armor, with laser rifles slung over their shoulders. These are members of the brotherhood of steel, and it's easy to distinguish them from other armored warriors by their pre-war power armor. Those T-51b armored suits aren't just plates of metal strapped to their bodies. No, the brotherhood of Steel's armor is a fusion powered artifact designed before the Great War, it augments strength, protects them from harm and marks them as a member of an elite order.

*shows patrol of power armored people armed with energy weapons, passing by a man next to a pack Brahmin. Fades to blueprints of the armor*

"Sounds like the Jedi with lightsabers, and the force." Cody commented.

"We train those to use it properly." Kenobi said.

"Sure, that's why kyber crystals are so exclusive, we could use that type of penetration power on blasters, and torches." Wolfe said, earning a chuckle from Gree, Rex, Cody and Bly.

The Jedi suddenly felt the parallels were being a criticism on them. The Jedi did horde knowledge, both history, knowledge of Star systems, and of technology.

The brotherhood of steel is amount the most technologically advanced factions that the wasteland holds. There are relatively few in number when compared to the vast armies like the New California Republic or the Legion, but what they lack in numbers, they make up for in raw power and indomitable courage.

*shows brotherhood of steel member in front of their emblem, a set of wings with a sword going though gears*

"They do sound a lot like us." Anakin said.

"So we would make.....relatively good relations with them." Kenobi said.

"That is if we can make contact, they seem like a force that is very suspicious of outsiders." Luminara said, crossing one arm and placing the other hand on her chin.