VR Sim P2

"Remember. Jumping out of the plane is one of the safest things a soldier can do. Given that they follow procedure. When the red light turns green, you follow the man in front of you, don't think, don't stop." The man near the door shouted, as the wind and engines roared through the open door.

The Light turned green and the few soldiers ahead jumped out. Ahsoka, Rex, Dooku, Lux, Satine, Vizsla Chuchi and Bail would move through the door jumping, as they looked at the target, a cliffside on a set of ridges with guns on top that they were to take back.

Of course what they werent expecting was the winds pikcing up as more then a few began to get further away from each other, each landing in their own spots, for one group landing near the cliff was Satine, Vizsla, Rex, Dooku, and Ashoka.

However the landings were not soft as thanks to the winds it made it difficult to make safe landings, in Vizslas case he did land only for the wind to kick up which begins to dray him towards the cliffs edge. "no no no no NO NO NO !" With him now desperately trying to cut his chute with Satine giving chase to try and grab him, only for the poor man to go over the cliff side with Satine staring in pure shock as she slowly comes to her knees.

"Oh god, he's gone." Ahsoka said.

"We could look over the edge." Satine said.

"Nope, that's just make it worse as we saw the body of our comrade." Dooku said.

"I'm just right here, less than two seconds." Satine said, getting annoyed.

"Nope, can't do it, best if we just move along." Rex said.

"For Mandalore's SAKE! JUST GRAB ME!" Vizsla shouted, as he was hanging on a branch a few feet from the edge

Dooku looks over the edge and says, "oh Vizsla whatever are you doing there?"

"Contemplating having your location tracked so I can kick you so hard the next thing that comes out of your mouth are your testicles." Vizsla said, annoyed.

Dooku just chuckles as Rex comes up with rope, tossing it down Vizsla was able to be pulled back up as Rex finally says, "alright did anyone else see where the rest of our squad went?" He asked as Ashoka shakes her head, "no everyone else got blown off course. Man who knew that doing this makes you greatful to have jump packs."

"Or force powers for some." Rex joked.

Dooku soon adds, "the best we can do is try and regroup with the others." He says before he looks at the equipment they do have on them that wasnt lost in the jump, for hi it was a standard 10mm pistol with a silencer on it and a combat knife. Looking over at the others hes asks, "did anyone elses equipment survive the jump?"

Everyone checked their gear, between the 5, they had 5 10mm pistols, 1 rifle, 5 trench knives, and 3 frag grenades

"Less than beneficial. Let's hope we can scavenge up some gear from the bodies." Dooku explained.

Before anyone could say anything footsteps could be heard coming towards them, each raising a weapon they were ready to fire on what they assumed was an approaching enemy only for the sound of a hushed yet raised voice, "flash!"

"Thunder" Rex responded, lowering his weapons, seeing how it was correct call out.

From around the cliff came a soldier with the strips of a Sergeant, with an R91 in hand he walks up to the group as he says, "man you guys are lucky the snipers didnt see ya, reds are pretty handy shots."

"Thank you Serge. We can take this ridge line, see if we can find the rest of our team, some got separated." Rex said, standing at attention.

Ahsoka had the rifle pushed into her arms.