Brotherhood (East)

The probes finished their count down, and notified the groups they were ready.

Mandalore was simple, Satine was thinking about everything so far, the pre-war status, the vaults, the mutants, and the brotherhood, all were similar in some way, mentality, action, or beliefs, this world was very much like Mandalore's past.

Dooku had met with with the admirals and generals, and now they watched the probe come to life once more, ready see what they could uncover.

The Probe was moved into a smaller chamber, Padme, Bail, Mothma, Chuchi and Farr were planning to watch, the Chancellor was busy, he was planning to release the information about the new medical device out, the Stimpack, and was going to later discuss the idea of a search for the planet known as "Earth".

Kenobi, Shaak ti, Aayla Secura, Vos, Windu, Yoda and the siblings, Tiplee and Tiplar joined. Those who had not were given recordings that were saved the day before.

The probes projected the video over the probe.

"We talked about the West, now let's discuss the East." Mandalore's AI said.

"It's not just the strength to lead, but the strength to follow, not just strength in numbers, but the strength of brothers. There is nothing on this Green Earth Stronger than the brotherhood of steel, because there is nothing on this green earth stronger than Lady Liberty. Democracy is non-negotiable. Join the Brotherhood. Courage today. Victory Tomorrow."

*What seemed like a recruitment ad played, power armored figures standing, armed, doing push ups, running drills, before resting on a flag with the brotherhood symbol on it*

"Sounds like a recruiting ad, if we remake this, I bet we could become less reliant on the clones. And the people would probably find it inspirational." Vos said, smiling. 

"It would be a unique attempt, though I feel the Senate would need to approve, or maybe the propaganda council would at least." Kenobi said.

 Dooku laughed at the video, it was false hope, though with an honest message, though, the armor did look promising, maybe a droid with that shape would be effective in combat.

The Senators laughed, the video was cute, it was something that they imagine the judicial forces would have played to recruit, before the clones came.

Satine smiled, she like the video, it was rather nice, inspiring in it's message.

The Wasteland Stretches from one horizon to the other, and very few people can say that they have walked it all. If a traveler sets out from the Boneyard on the West Coast and walks towards the rising sun in the east. It would take months before they reached the other ocean. It used to take a lot less time.

*Shows a sun rise on a mountain side, with dead trees standing, the sun starts to get higher slowly*

"That seems like a rough way to live, though, from what we heard, it makes sense." Tiplee said.

"But here comes a question, how do we fix the problem, we knew little of the people who are there." Secura said.

"War has it's costs, and for them, it seem to cost a lot." Onocanda Farr said, thinking back to his....actions, he thought about what his actions would cost him.

"Many a mystery can be kept in long travel, before hyperspace was found, we had to wait years in sleeper ships." Organa said.

It use to take a lot less time. Some of the old flight record at airfields say that people would fly back and forth across the entire country in an afternoon. Not many of those flying Vehicles made it through the Great War intact and the people who use them aren't likely to take on Passengers. The Rodes used to be smoother, and people built a steel bridge over every little river that got in their way. Even when folks didn't have the time to fly from one city to the next, they could still communicate over great distances. At the time of the Great War, this was done through wireless satellite transmissions, but even four hundred years ago, people could communicate all the way across the country with a network of wires that were strung up on poles that lined the highway and railroads tracks. Some of those poles are still standing today, but those wires don't go anywhere anymore. So today, if you want to know what's happening on the other side of the Horizon, there's only one way to find out. Go see for yourself.