Blind Spot

"I didn't know it was in your job description to ogle us, Noona?"

Rose was brought out of her daydream by Changbin's voice. She was in the gym with her two soulmates. They were working out and she was supervising. Or at least that was her excuse.

She hadn't meant to stay so long, but the sight of her soulmates' bulging muscles had sent her into a daydream. This had been happening a lot lately and it was worrying because these dreams were not work-appropriate.

"It's in my job description to keep you safe and provide you with anything you need."

"Anything?"

Rose gulped as Changbin stepped towards her, there was something about the look in his eye that sent a spark through her body.

She stepped back and bumped into something. Turning her head she saw Chan standing behind her. The leader put his hands on her hips and held her in place as Changbin stopped right in front of her, his body pressed against her. She was sandwiched between her soulmates.

Chan whispered in her ear.

"You'll give us anything we need, Jagi? What if we need you?"

Changbin leaned in until their lips were almost touching.

"Can we have you, Noona?"

Rose's mind was fuzzy, and her heart was racing, but she knew what she wanted.

"Yes. Please, yes."

"Jagi? Rose!"

"Huh?"

As Chan walked towards her with a concerned look, she realised that she had been daydreaming again.

"Are you alright? You look flushed."

"I - I'm fine! I just realised that I have a meeting to attend. I'll see you two at home!"

Her soulmates shouted after her as she raced out the door.

Rose wasn't completely lying. She had an English lesson with Jeongin, but that wasn't for a few hours.

As she wandered the halls the sound of music caught her attention. Looking into one of the nearby practice rooms, Rose saw Xdinary Heroes rehearsing. She hadn't had much interaction with the band, especially since she hadn't been coming to the company a lot over the past year, but Chan had talked about them, so she had heard some of their music.

"Miss Rose? Did you want to come in?"

Rose hadn't heard someone coming up behind her and their voice made her jump. With her hand over her heart, she turned to greet the staff member she recognised as the band's manager.

"Oh, no. I don't want to intrude. I was just passing by and heard them playing."

The manager waved her off. As the youngest manager at the company, Rose had worried about how she would be received by other staff members. However, everyone had been very kind and treated her respectfully.

"Nonsense. If you have a few minutes, I know the boys would appreciate you coming in."

"Oh. Okay then."

The manager opened the door, and she followed him inside. It was obvious as each member of the band spotted her.

"Rose?"

"Is that Bang Chan Sunbaenim's soulmate?"

And then the music stopped. Rose bowed her head in greeting.

"Hello! Please don't stop on my account. I hope you don't mind me stopping by to listen."

The Idols stared at her for a moment before glancing between themselves.