Better Than Revenge

Upon leaving Harry's dorm, I realised I was once again late to potions class; at this rate Slytherin was going to have 0 points by the end of the year due to my consistent punctuality. But at-least I was late for a good reason. What can I say? I cant deny a good fling and an opportunity to make the Slytherin boys pay.

Harry had left the dorm a couple minutes before me so by the time I got to potions class he was already sat down in his seat.

"Sorry I'm late Professor I-" I said, panting.

"I can excuse you being late this once but please inform me next time you switch houses, Miss Black." Snape sternly interrupted.

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, I don't think I've switched houses?" I laughed, with a confused look on my face before looking down at my tie and realising I was wearing a Gryffindor tie rather than my usual Slytherin one.

"Oh." I gulped.

I look over at Harry, who was wearing a green tie with a large smirk plastered across his face.

Fuck.

"Take a seat." Snape said, rolling his eyes and continuing to teach the class.

I could hear the class break out into murmurs and persistent whispers/chatter.

I take my usual seat next to Mattheo, I could see and feel his breathing increase with fury and rage. I could see the same thing from a certain blonde across the classroom, except he seemed like he was about to explode rather than Mattheo who was trying his best to keep calm.

Despite the fling with Harry intending to be a way of getting back at Draco and Matt, I genuinely hadn't intentionally planned this  'tie switch-aroo', but if you ask me it worked perfectly.

I mean; Draco consistently shoved girls he'd hooked up with in my face and Mattheo liked to talk about his past flings a lot and to make me feel jealous, of course I felt jealous but I always had a good way of hiding it. I mean really, how different was this?

When I say potions class dragged ON... I mean it dragged ON. One hour turned into days, days turned into months and months turned into years, this tension between me and Mattheo was immeasurably intimidating but also low-key hot at the same time. But it was practically unbearable to sit there and feel Dracos eyes not leave my body.

I felt bad for Harry though, I liked him but at the same time I still had feelings for the Slytherins. I didn't like the way I used Harry, immense guilt filled my body as I basically just did.

What did this mean for me an him? Was it just a fling?

The words "Class, dismissed." left Snapes mouth as an ecstasy of student's chairs rumbled to get out of the lesson. I followed.

________________________

Me and Pansy walked together down the courtyards halls, books in hand and eyes following me as we walked by.

"So you slept with Harry Potter, huh?" She asked, slightly laughing.

"Yep. Sure did." I smirked, trying to hide my blush.

"You like him?" She asked.

I didn't know what to say, this was the exact question that had been infecting my brain for the past 2 hours. I didn't know.

I shrugged.

"What was it like? I need details." She laughed loudly.

I smirked, "Hot." I replied.

Pansy smiled and shook her head, "Seriously is that all the details I'm getting?"

"Mhm." I smiled.

Yet again, our conversation was once again interrupted by a curly haired brunette, pinning me up against the courtyard walls. He placed his arm above my head, trapping me.

"Potter huh?" Matt scoffed. "You know, I didn't think you'd stoop so low." he grinned, shaking his head.

"I didn't think we were on speaking terms, Riddle." I spat back, looking at him directly in the eyes.

"Unbelievable." he smirked.

"What is? The fact that I dare direct my attention to somebody else, suggesting the world isn't centered around you?" I sneered.

"No. It's unbelievable that you hooked up with someone that wasn't me." He grinned, putting his hands on my waist. "You have a chance right now to undo that mistake." he said, inching closer towards me.

"In your dreams, Riddle." I said, slapping his arm and putting my middle finger up in his face.

"Let's go Pansy." I seethed, putting my hand on her back and walking away with her.

........

These boys were going to be the fucking death of me.