Don't say I didn't warn you.

After potions I was literally intoxicated with tension. I could feel Dracos silver eyes glaring at me like a hawk. I don't know why he was being so protective over me despite us not even being together; but mind you I guess you could say the same about Mattheo.

The bells chimed as our class was dismissed to break. Honestly I was so focused on getting out of Dracos eyeline that I legitimately almost forgot my books for next weeks assignment, Snape wouldn't of been too happy about that to say the least, but nonetheless I was just happy to get the fuck out of there.

I storde toward me and Pansys usual spot; in the courtyard by the willow tree. 

I see Pansy already stationary there, holding two butter beers and smirking at me.

"Hey P!" I laughed. "Where'd you get those from?" I said, whilst taking a seat next to her on the grass.

"Hogsmeade of course." She smiled.

"Ah, I see." I nodded, taking one from her hand.

"So uh.. what's the deal with you and Riddle, hey?" She giggled, taking a sip of butter beer.

"Oh I don't know, I think it was just a kiss cam by the looks of i-"

My sentence was rudely interrupted by the sounds of familiar yelling.

"You dare fucking touch her again." Draco yelled.

"Like I told you man, she doesn't like you." Mattheo spat; getting up in Dracos face.

Draco shoved Mattheo.

"That's not what she was saying when we snogged this morning." Draco laughed; folding his arms and looking directly into Mattheos eyes.

"You're gonna fucking regret that." Mattheo laughed.

Mattheos fist pounded into Malfoys face, Malfoy groaned in pain before hurling a punch back.

I got up from the grass and ran over to them.

"What the actual fuck are you two doing?" I yelled, watching them both beat the shit out of eachother until their faces were raw with fresh blood.

Mattheo glanced up, taking his eyes off the floor to where he had left Draco in agony on the ground.

"Ah, just the lady we needed." Matt smirked, wiping the blood off his lip with his wrist.

I shook my head. "What's all this shit about?" I replied, pointing my eyes towards Draco.

"So Y/N... " Matt smirked, his face inches away from mine.

"Who's the better kisser?" he grinned.

"I'm sorry?" I scoffed.

"You heard me." he said as a smirk grew on his face, "Me or Malfoy? Who's the better kisser?"

His lips separated, the silence as they both awaited an answer. God he was so fucking intimidating.

"I'm not going to answer that." I said, shocked, shaking my head.

"Aw, afraid you're gonna hurt Riddles feelings?" Malfoy spat, getting up from the ground and fixing his crooked tie.

"No-" I shot back.

"Ah! So she admits i'm the better kisser." Matt interrupted, putting his hands on my waist.

I could see Dracos fury enrage, "What the FUCK did I tell you about touching her?" Draco pushed Mattheo.

"Woah woah woah!" Mattheo grinned. "Blondies angry." he whispered in my hear before turning back round to Malfoy.

"I fucking warned you." Malfoy laughed out of anger.