Y4 ) Newcomers

Summer break had now unfortunately passed. I adore spending one on one time with my dad for once. It was definitely hard having to sneak around and not being able to actually do anything outside of the house together, after all... he was still wanted to Azkaban.

We'd spend the majority of the time catching each other up on our lives, I told Sirius about me and Dracos breakup but avoided all subjects of Mattheo as I knew my dad wouldn't approve of me being near him.

Fourth year was approaching now and I had to arrive at the train station by myself as obviously Sirius couldn't escort me.

I hopped on the train, headed toward the compartment that me and Pansy often meet at and was met with the sight of Lorenzo and a guy next to him whom I didn't recognise.

"HOLY FUCK LORENZO!!" I yelled, running up to him and embracing him in a hug.

"Hey love!" Lorenzo laughed, hugging me back.

"You didn't tell me you were coming back!" I said, smiling so much it was hurting my cheeks.

"I didn't know." He grinned.

There was a quick, brief moment of silence before Lorenzo clicked his fingers, "Oh! My bad. This is Theodore, Theodore Nott." He said.

Theodore held his hand out towards me, I smiled and shook it.

"But you can call me Theo." He stated, smirking at me.

"Nice to meet you, Theo." I nodded.

We all took a seat at one of the train tables, I saved one for Pansy whilst asking Lorenzo and Theo about their trip to Italy.

They told me about how they both went skiing and how it had intended to be a weekend trip but Lorenzo broke his leg and was too embarrassed to walk round Hogwarts on crutches so he legitimately didn't come to school for a year.

I laughed, "Are you being serious right now?"

Pansy hopped next to me, "Oh my fucking god Lorenzo is that you?" She beamed, hugging him as Lorenzo also introduced her to Theo.

"How's Draco?" Lorenzo asked.

 I had honestly forgotten about our friend group. Me, Draco, Lorenzo and Pansy. But since Lorenzo left we all split apart.

 I gulped. "About that..."

"Oh don't tell me you two fucked." Lorenzo said, his eyes widening and making a disgusted face.

"Well... yes but-" I was cut off.

"YOU DID?" Lorenzo said, raising his voice and putting his head in his hands. "Ew."

I laughed, "Don't worry we broke up. He cheated on me." I added.

"Oh shit, really?" 

"Yeah." I replied, looking at the floor.

"So sorry to hear that love."

__________________________

*At Hogwarts*

We waved goodbye to Theo as he has to stand with the first years and get sorted into his house, despite Theo being our age; he still had to go through the sorting ceremony as he joined halfway through the school year.

Me, Pansy and Lorenzo waited impatiently when watching Theo carefully walk up the stairs and take a seat on the chair. 

Mcgonogall placed the hat gently onto his head, just like Draco, the hat barely had to touch his head before it yelled, "Slytherin!"

We all clapped and Pansy signalled for him to come and take a seat with us.

I could feel Mattheos cold stare on me, same with Draco as they were sitting at the opposing end of the table.

_________________________

*Lunch*

"So that's pretty much a wrap of Hogwarts." I smirked, looking at Theo.

"Woah. Thanks for the tour Y/N." Theo smiled.

"It's no problem." I said, taking a seat by the tree and watching as everyone did the same.

Me and Pansy rolled our eyes in disgust as Draco came to sit with us.

"The fuck you want, Malfoy?" I said, standing up.

These were the first words I'd said to Draco since we'd broken up.

He ignored me and went over to Lorenzo. "Woah. Enzo! Long time no see man."

I rolled my eyes once again, me and Pansy sharing THAT look that basically meant, 'what a bitch.'