Karma

I briefly took a seat by I and Pansys usual seating arrangement, beside the the famous willow tree; planted in the corner of the courtyard.
I wasn't used to having more than one best friend, but I absolutely adored hanging out with Lorenzo and Theo too as they were both exceedingly good company and gave surprisingly good advice. However, I hated being around Malfoy but they kind of all come as a package deal.

I honestly felt so much lighter after having the discussion with Harry and making amends. Me and him could legitimately smile at each other in the hall and laugh in lessons without wanting to tear each others pretty faces off. But nonetheless, life seemed pretty normal... minus the fact that I had a fake relationship with Mattheo and go to a school of magic.

Theo walked over to me, Lorenzo and Draco, whom were all seated on the grass. Theodore was walking confidently with his hands dug into his pockets, strutting next to... MATTHEO?

My heart felt like it almost fell to my stomach. I honestly hadn't planned how I was going to tell the others about me and Mattheos "relationship". To make it seem real to Malfoy, it was important that we lied to our friends, which I was extremely hesitant about since me and Pansy very rarely lied to eachother, the only secrets we ever kept were white lies about birthday gifts or what grades we got in potions.

"Hey everyone." Theo beamed, "This is Mattheo Ri-"

"No need to introduce me." Mattheo smirked, placing his hand on Theo's shoulder and raising an eyebrow, "Everyone here knows me pretty well, isn't that right Y/N?" he added.

I gulped and nodded.

"Mattheo Riddle." Matt smiled, offering his hand out to Lorenzo and shaking it lightly before nodding and pulling away.

Mattheo then glanced over to Malfoy, whom had a rather displeased look plastered on his face.
"I doubt I need to introduce myself to you, Malfoy." he spat.

Silence.

"Glad we've all met then." Theo awkwardly smiled as he threw his backpack on the floor, took a seat on the grass and sighed.

Mattheo did the same, taking a seat directly beside me, throwing his arm around my shoulder and manspreading, bucking his hips forward slightly.

I could practically feel Dracos scowl through my soul. I smirked at the bitter taste of his jealousy.

"Woah. Are you guys a thing?" Lorenzo beamed, seeming more excited than we were.

"I guess you could say tha-"

"She's my girlfriend." Mattheo grinned, not breaking eye contact with Draco.

Damn. He was quick to announce that.

Draco scoffed, "Didn't take long did it?"

"Just like you in bed." I smirked.

Draco rolled his eyes, clenching his fists together and biting his inner cheek, silencing himself from saying another word.

Thankfully for us, Pansy arrived, filling in the extreme awkward silence.
She was a complete mess. She had books falling out her hand, messy hair, undone tie and her shirt was untucked. I shot her a knowing smirk and she gasped at the sight of Mattheos arm sprung around my shoulder.

She pointed at him, and then to me, then back at him, and then she blinked and tilted her head over to me. I just nodded.

"Sorry, I overslept." Pansy spoke, still in shock and rubbing her forehead.

"I'm sure thats what happened." Draco chuckled, "Sure you weren't in Blaises room?"

"Its 9am Draco. The last thing I plan on doing at this time is sleeping around. Unlike you I don't make it a mission to sleep with every student in our house, boy or girl..." Pansy shot back, pursing her lips.

Me and Pansy shared a loud high five before she sat beside me, leaning her back against the tree stump and smirking harshly.

I suddenly saw Harry strut into the courtyard we were in, he seemed to be having sim sort of one-on-one conflict between him and Ron. I guessed they were arguing about the whole goblet situation. Merlin I felt bad for him.

Harry strutted over to Cedric who was on the other side of the garden. I felt guilty for watching Harry so incredibly intensely but I felt nothing but sympathy for him, he's being forced to risk his own life and nobody believed him.

Suddenly Draco suddenly jumped from the tree and on the ground, his shoes making a loud thud as he hit the grass.

For fuck sake. Could Draco not give Harry a break for a singular fucking day? Draco wasn't even good at insults.

"My father and I have a bet you see!" Draco yelled, audible enough to make Harry hear.

Harry turned around, rolling his eyes at the sight of Malfoy.

"I don't think your gonna last ten minutes in this tournament..." Draco chuckled. "He disagrees... he thinks you won't last five!"

Harry was quick to react. He suddenly quickened his pace and ran towards Malfoy, pushing him back.
"I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy!" Harry spat, satisfied as Draco grunted.
"He's vile and cruel. And your just pathetic." Harry added clearly unbothered, rolling his eyes and turning around, attempting to walk away from the escalating situation.

Draco fiddled around in his pockets, attempting to swiftly grab his wand but was interrupted by the words,
"No you don't sunny!"

The new  'Defence Against The Dark Arts' teacher 'Mr Mad-eye Moody' suddenly sprinted over towards Malfoy and transfigured him into a ferret, making our group burst out into laughter. Me Pansy and Mattheo couldn't keep it together, even Harry was laughing; which was what made the whole situation a thousand times funnier.

Tears furiously fell down my face as I audibly laughed louder than everyone else, my giggles more prominent then others around me. Watching as heaping groups of Hogwarts students scurriedly gathered around to see the sheer sight of Draco fucking Malfoy morphed into a pure white ferret.

Ain't karma a bitch?