Opposites Attract.

A party didn't sound like a bad idea right now. After all, I needed a distraction. I'm glad that me and Draco are on good terms but as for me, Harry and Mattheo? Well that's complicated.

I casted around my wardrobe, upon finding a forest green effervescent dress, perfect for the party.

Maybe this party was an attempt to redeem myself. I liked Harry and I shouldn't just bail on him simply because Draco was being nice to me. 

__________________________________

*At the party | Slytherin Common Rooms*

I proceeded downstairs, roaring music boomed into my eardrums. I watched as heavily pigmented green lights revolved around the common room and blared into my hazel eyes. I spun round, glaring at a large group of Slytherins whom were dancing on a dining table, downing shots like water and taking in every inch of praise they received. I scurried through the crowds of people, attempting to find someone I actually knew rather than some irrelevant second years who had no clue what was going on and simply just there because they heard it was "cool". After rummaging around for a couple minutes, I eventually came across Pansy, grabbing a beverage.

"Omg P.  You look stunning what the fuck." I said, smiling at her.

Pansy spat our her drink. "You're joking right? Have you SEEN yourself? I mean that dress.." She said, acting out a chefs kiss.

I smiled and nodded as a way of saying thank you, before catching her up on the latest drama with Draco.

"So we are on good terms now. It's just Mattheo and Harry I need to sort out." I said, rolling my eyes, taking the drink out of Pansys hands and taking a small sip.

"Speaking of which..." Pansy smirked, pointing in the direction of a certain Harry Potter, awkwardly walking towards me.

"Hey Y/N." Harry smiled, scratching his neck.

"Hi Harry." I grinned, looking him up and down and taking yet another sip of my drink.

"You look really pretty." He remarked.

"Thank you. You look great too." I said, leaning in for a hug.

Harry hugged me back, before pulling away.

"About this morning-" Harry gulped, "I was wondering what this meant for us." He asked.

"Me too. It's whatever you want it to be." I responded, looking at him directly in the eye.

"So if I said I wanted us to be more than friends.. would that be an issue?" He smiled.

"Certainly not." I chuckled, looking down at the floor, "It would not be an issue at all." I added, looking at his lips and then his eyes.

Harry leant in and so did I, our lips intertwined. I put my hand on his cheek and pulled away, blushing lightly.

"So i'll uh.. I'll see you around?" He beamed.

I nodded. "I'll see you around."

Harry turned around and walked over to the Weasley twins who were serving drinks in the corner of the common room.

"So you two seem to be on awfully good terms.." Pansy smirked.

"Oh shut up." I grinned, hitting her arm gently and taking another sip of alcohol out of a classic red, plastic cup.

"Ow!" She exaggerated, stroking her arm. "Now all you need to do is sort out Mattheo." 

"Don't remind me." I scoffed. I spat out my drink, "Speaking of the fucking devil." I said, rolling my eyes and indicating them towards Mattheo on the opposite side of the room.

"How is it everytime we mention someone .. they just spawn out of nowhere?" Pansy joked.

"Tell me about it!" I laughed, realising I was slightly becoming more and more drunk.

Me and pansy shared a laugh. Our laughter was short lived and soon broken as we watched Mattheo approach me.

"I'll leave this one to you..." Pansy smirked, passing me a newly-filled cup of merlin knows what and walking away.

I watched as Pansy scurried away from me and headed towards Blaise aswell as some other Slytherin girls I didn't know too well.

"Y/N." Mattheo coughed.

I turned around to look at him. "Mattheo."

"I know we're not on speaking terms but-" He began. "I saw you and Harry together and I thought I'd let you know i'm not supportive but I'm going to try my best to not fight him." Mattheo smiled.

"Thank you?" I questioned. "The bare minimum but okay.." I added.

"I know, I know." He smirked, taking a sip of a drink. "You cant blame me, It's not my fault you always pick the most irritating boys." Matt smiled, wiping his mouth.

"Do you count as an irritating boy?" I asked.

"Did you pick me?" He snapped back, grinning.

"Thankfully not." I said, rolling my eyes. "Besides I have a boyfriend now." 

"Ah. Is that your new title for him?" Matt frowned.

I nodded.

"So it's official, Harry Potter and Y/N?" He shook his head. "You know.. I never thought i'd see the day a girl like you got with someone as niche as Harry fucking Potter." He joked.

"Opposites attract." I raising an eyebrow, smirking.

 "Is that so?" He grinned.

......

I honestly don't know what occurred after that. I blacked out.