Get 'em back.

Despite being in love with Mattheo, I was still mad at him and I honestly wasn't ready to forgive him for fighting my best friend, I didn't feel like talking to him OR Draco.

"Mattheo..." I spoke, looking down at the floor.

"Yes, love?" Mattheo smiled. 

Butterflies.

"Don't call me that." I laughed. "No but seriously, I still need time to process what happened with you and Draco." I added.

"I know. I was punished enough you know, not being able to talk to you would be the biggest punishment of all I hope you know that." Mattheo replied, genuinely looking saddened rather than his usual cocky grin smeared across his stupid, gorgeous little face.

"I know, I'm sorry." I replied. "It'll only be temporary, just as a punishment." I said whilst escorting him out my room.

"Are you sure you can't find any other way to punish me?" Matt grinned, licking his lips and leaning up against the door frame, remaining direct eye contact with me.

I laughed and shook my head, "Someone needs to lower their ego." I said, shutting the door and waved goodbye with my fingers in a way that was basically saying "fuck off."

___________________

After that, I honestly couldn't stop thinking about the boys. I loved them both but I felt like they were barely punished enough for the fight because it just made my decision 10 times harder than before. 

I pondered for a while on a way I could get them back, a way that would seriously put them in their place.

Then it came to me.

Harry fucking Potter.

___________________

That morning , I arrived at the Gryffindor common room; lucky for me I already knew the passcode thanks to the Weasley twins who told me last year when they invited me to their party. Despite hating all Gryffindors... the Weasley twins and Harry were the ONLY exceptions.

I knocked lightly on Harry's door and awaited an answer. 

" I know we're running late I'll be one se-" Harry said, mistaking me for Hermione.

"It's me silly." I smiled, looking at him. He had just gotten out of the shower, wet hair, no shirt and water still drenched his face. 

"Oh, Y/N.. I didn't think you'd be here. How'd you get in?" He laughed nervously, looking around to make sure nobody saw me talking to him.

"Weasley twins." I responded.

"Oh." He giggled. "That adds up..." 

I smiled.

"Come in, I don't want anybody to see you." He responded, ushering me into his room.

"Why the visit? I thought you'd be busy with Malfoy and Riddle." Harry queried, scrunching his hair with a towel.

"Oh no, they're old news. After the show they put on yesterday let's just say I'm not too happy with them." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Oh. Right." He nodded.

There was a brief moment of silence.

"As for the visit?" Harry added.

I looked at him dead in the eyes. 

"Well, I came here to do this, Harry." I said, getting closer towards him, holding his face and kissing him gently.

After we both pulled away, Harry smiled at me and looked me up and down.

"How much time do we have?" Harry asked.

"Enough." I smirked.

......

Let's just say things escalated from there.