Traitor

It's been a week. Summer break was quite literally around the corner and I was counting down the days to spend time with my dad; it's still so incredibly strange for me to be saying that.

However, with the nearing end of a year, also comes masses amounts of parties. Of course I couldn't have forgotten the Hufflepuff party Cedric had invited me to.

It took quite a large amount of convincing on my end to get Draco to attend but after some puppy eyes and other things. I was finally able to convince him to come with me.

Pansy had unfortunately not been invited to the party. I had attempted to persuade Cedric to let me bring 2 friends, however he informed me that too many people had suddenly decided to come and that they could no longer allow any other students. Despite this, Pansy took the liberty of picking me out a dress in Hogsmeade as I couldn't pick one myself. I opted out of wearing a green dress this time as I only really did that if I was at a Slytherin party, it was kind of my signature thing.

I was honestly so happy with Pansys choice as it was exactly what I envisioned.

_____________________

*Outside the Hufflepuff common room*

I waited anxiously outside the common room, sending Cedric a quick text that read, "Hey, I'm outside. What's the password?" 

Of course, with my luck, Cedric wasn't replying so I looked like a complete an utter idiot just awkwardly awaiting for someone to open the door for me. At this point, Draco still wasn't here and I didn't feel like going into this party alone.

To my surprise, a recognisable, attractive face struts down the corridor. 

"Mattheo?" I laughed, sounding extremely surprised that he was at a Hufflepuff party.

Mattheo stopped in his tracks and rolled his eyes when he saw me. "You're here too?" he scoffed.

My eyes trailed his body, despite dating Draco, I couldn't always help myself when I was around Mattheo. Especially considering the fact that he was wearing a black, satin button up with one too many buttons undone, slightly revealing the top of his bare chest along with a gold, Rolex watch on his wrist, emphasising the veins on his hands.

"Eyes up here." Mattheo smirked.

"Oh don't flatter yourself." I spat. "Do you know the password to the Hufflepuff common rooms? Cedric isn't answering his phone." I asked, attempting to change the subject.

"Your boyfriend didn't show up?" Mattheo grinned, putting his hands in his pockets.

I gulped. "No. Not yet. He's often late to these things."

Mattheo scoffed and whispered into the door of the common room, "Nebulous Min Balto Nia." which abruptly swung open the door, making Mattheo wink at me as he walked in.