jungkook had his arms wrapped on the doll's waist, pulling him close and was about to turn around when he caught a glimpse of the other doll who basically threw herself at him earlier, a smirk making it's way to his lips.

he turned the brunette doll to face him, the other looking up at him confused and before the doll could react, he lifts up his chin and captures his lips.

the doll's eyes widen, face instantly turning red at the sudden action realizing what was happening.

the guest was kissing him - in the lobby - infront of guests, his fellow dolls, yejin and mrister bang who were literally infront of them and to the madam of the shop.

he wanted to pull away not to disrespect the guest but because he was feeling so embarrassed. everyone's eyes were on them.

however, he was kept in place due to the masked man's strong arms keeping him close and glued in place, body flushed against his.

the kiss was brief but definitely not just a peck on the lips. the masked man did gave him a few pecks before releasing his parted lips, a smirk still evident on his face.

"we'll be on our way, mister bang." the masked man states, pulling away as if he wasn't just devouring the doll infront of him as he turned to the old man.

the stunned shop manager coughed awkwardly before making a small bow towards the guest.

jungkook smiles at the blushing speechless doll before leading the way to the lift but not missing to glare at the other guests who immediately looked away. the doll was still dazed, mind still registering what had happened.

a proud smile was plastered in the masked man lips, head held high. he wanted to make sure to let everyone know what was his and only his and that he didn't need any other doll wasting his time.

*

"are you sure you're okay?" jungkook asks once they were secluded in the room, concerned eyes scanning the doll.

the brunette dolls hums looking up at the guest with a smile. "i'm okay. you protected me. thank you." he says shyly feeling genuinely thankful to the other.

the vip guest had the doll pinned against the door claiming the doll's lips. he was so scared of the doll getting hurt. having him now in his arms gives him so much relief.

the doll could almost melt into the kiss. oh
how much he loved how the man's lips danced against his own, their mouth molding perfectly.

but the brunette wanted to curse at himself when the scene of yejin pressed against the other flashed in his mind making him pull away. he didn't like what he saw. it made him upset.

"is there something wrong, doll?" the masked man murmurs, brows furrowed as he stares down at the anxious doll who now had his head casted down.

the doll shakes his head. "n-no. it's nothing. i'm sorry..." he murmurs realising it was stupid of him acting all grumpy about it.

jungkook gently lifts up his chin to make the other look at him. "you can tell me anything, doll." he urges, an encouragingly smile on his lips.

the other stares at him briefly, embarrassed of how he was acting but couldn't help it.

"doll..." he blurts out.

"doll?" jungkook repeats tilting his head.

"n-no, i mean, were you going to book that doll?" he murmurs, voice small. lips in between his teeth as he looked away.

the guest was confused at first before he realized what the shy doll was referring to, a smirk making its way to his lips.

"ah, you mean that doll in the lobby?" he confirms with a scoff. the other shyly nodding his head still refusing to look at him, a painful tug in his chest.

the guest can't believe what he was seeing. he didn't even expect the doll to be acting this way.

he was jealous.

and he loved it.

"no, i never noticed her until she threw herself at me." jungkook says. "why? does it bother you, doll?" he adds deciding to tease the shy doll, a grin evident on his face as he gently made the other look at him again.

"n-no. of course not! y-you can book any doll you want. i shouldn't-" the doll was cut off when the dominant male pressed his lips against his before pulling away resting their foreheads together, eyes softly gazing.

"my eyes are only on you. i'm all yours." jungkook murmurs, a warm smile on his face before giving a soft peck on the tip of the doll's nose.

warmth now spead throughput the doll's chest, heart fluttering ten folds at the man's words. was he even allowed to feel this way towards his guest? but how can he not when he says stuff like this.

a shy smile appears on his reddened face as he stood on his tip toes and also plants a soft kiss on the tip of the guests nose startling the other.

"yours." he shyly says with a giggle and gosh, this made the guest's heart thumping loudly in his chest and just wanted to keep the doll in his pockets shielding him from the harsh world.