Chapter 48

It was 1AM in the morning when Sana woke up and silently sat on her bed hoping she wouldn't wake up Momo and her other Hufflepuff roommate named Chaeryeong who is a year younger then them.

While both girls sleeping peacefully, she looked at her vanity and she saw Gucci trying his best to stay awake and watch over Sana but the blonde can see the little creature's head bobbing up and down fighting his sleepiness making her smile at the bowtruckle's cuteness.

Sana: "Come on, sweetie. It's time to go." she took her Hufflepuff cloak where Butter is silently napping in one of her pockets essentially hiding as well since her roommates only know about Gucci but not the Niffler because they might get suspicious as to why Sana is taking care of many creatures that are illegal to keep as pets in Hogwarts.

She placed the bowtruckle into a spare pocket and started creeping through the Hufflepuff common room, thankfully no one is sleeping there as of the moment.

Sana took out her wand that was once her aunt's whom she was very close with but unfortunately died a few months before Sana got her Hogwarts letter.

The young Minatozaki never knew she was a witch until the wake of her aunt, the pillow where Miyoko Minatozaki was laid on started to glow while Sana was sitting by the row of chairs in front of the casket.

Since Sana was the only one present at that time since her parents went to the kitchen to get food, the young girl walked towards the casket and peeked through the open casket before her mother pulled her back for safety while her father placed them behind him and began reaching for his coat.

The casket started shaking and the glass covering the body suddenly opened causing confusion and fear amongst their family then a light shone through and a stick started floating on top of Aunt Miyoko's body making Sana's eyes widen like saucers.

The "glowing stick" previously described by a young Sana was floating towards their direction and stopped right infront of the 8 year old Minatozaki.

Everyone froze from what they are seeing but somehow she felt the "stick" was somewhat talking to her and she could hear faint whispers sounding like her aunt convincing her to grab the floating object using her right hand and a gust of wind flew through her hair and the light shone brighter than ever making the Minatozakis eyes widen from shock for they believed that Sana had the recessive "witch gene" just like her mother because the young blonde didn't show any signs of magical powers until that day through her aunt's wand that apparently chose her niece as its new owner.

End of Flashback:

Sana aimed her maple wood wand that is 14 1/2 inches with a essence of Bowtruckle stem core towards the main door of the Hogwarts' Kitchen.

Sana: "Alohamora

Sana: "Alohamora." she whispered before the lock opened up leading towards the dark hallways of the school.

Sana: "Ok. Now I need your help Butter." she whispered before gently waking up the Niffler who was clutching the potion bottle like a pillow since Sana told him to guard it while they were sleeping. "Butter?" she tried once more eventually causing the little creature to wake up and shook its head to remove his sleepiness. "Sorry to wake you up sweetie, but I know you know these hallways so well. Can you lead me towards the hospital wing without waking the paintings up?"