Chapter 39

"What are you doing here?"

Both girls turned around to look at the person who was talking and saw a confused Jihyo staring back at them.

Jeongyeon: "Me?"

Jihyo: *sighs* "Yes Jeong. You were supposed to be at Quidditch practice, right?" looking at her bestfriend up and down seeing her in her practice uniform.

Jeongyeon: *chuckles nervously* "I am. B-but, you know that I didn't sleep much last night so I had to check up on Tzu. I was worried." she lowered her head with a frown on her face.

Jihyo: *sighs* "I know, I know.. As did I. But still.. Jin-oppa is gonna kill you when he knows you sneaked out."

Jeongyeon: "H-he kind of knows already."

Jihyo: "WHAT?!" widening her eyes in shock.

Jeongyeon: "H-he's actually looking for me right now. I had to hide under Tzuyu's bed in order to not be seen." he nervously chuckled.

Jihyo: "You hid under Tzuyu's bed?"

Jeongyeon: "It was "Im, bunny's" idea!"

Nayeon: "Hey! This is the "thanks" I get for not selling you out to your captain? An insult?!"

Jeongyeon: "Well you called me an ostrich, earlier."

"Shhhhhh!"

All three girls turned their heads and heard a student laying on a just bed opposite from Tzuyu's who was scolding them as they caused a disturbance this early in the morning making thembow their heads as an apology.

Jihyo: *sighs* "Just tell Jin-oppa, you were called to the woman's dorms for a "witch emergency", he will not question about it further." she whispered at Jeongyeon before walking to Tzuyu's bed and seeing her Maknae's still uncomfortable state as she was still unconscious but had her eyebrows furrowed. "Why is it like she is still in pain?"

Jeongyeon: "Her temperature just got up again."

Just then, Madam Pomfrey came back with a cauldron of smoking liquid and a new pair of dragon-insulated gloves.

Madam Ponfrey: "Hmmm.. Last time I checked, there was only 1 of you watching over Miss Chou." raising an eyebrow.

Jeongyeon: "Uhhhh.. I was just checking up on Tzuyu, I'll be heading out soon."

Nayeon: "I have to attend a meeting in an hour, I will be leaving as well."

Madam Pomfrey: "Uhum.. So Miss Park will be in watch duty this morning then?"

Jihyo: "Yes, Madam Pomfrey."

Madam Pomfrey: "Well then, one of Dragon Flu's symptoms is on and off high-grade fever so we have to keep her body temperature below boiling levels. Besides the IV fluids adding this concoction here can lower her temp. faster when it's absorbed through her forehead."

Jihyo: "Just like what Mina did last night?"

Madam Pomfrey: "Yes that's right."

Jihyo: "I'll do it then."

Madam Pomfrey: "Very well. I will check on a stew I've been working on in the pantry, I'll be right back." leaving the 3 students behind.

Jeongyeon: "Uhmmm... I have to return to the field then." she said scratching the back of her neck.

Jihyo: "I believe you should. Jin-oppa isn't gonna be happy."

Jeongyeon: "As long as I get to see Tzuyu-yah, I'm good." she sent a sweet smile to the young Chou and ruffled her hair a bit and took her broom just below Tzuyu's bed and mount it. "Hey." getting Nayeon's attention. "Thanks again. For earlier." she said it in a low voice that it would only be heard by the Slytherin as Jihyo was starting  to treat Tzuyu with the mixed concoction on the other side of the bed.