Chapter 1

It's been 1 and a half hours into Transfiguration class and Tzuyu has been staring at her pet Kaya for a while now, not paying too much attention to her professor since she practically knows the lesson by heart already but is too prideful to admit it since being a Slytherin and all.

It's her 4th year in Hogwarts and ever since then, she had always a reputation of having a cold-hearted and anti-social personality who always keeps to herself & doesn't necessarily interact with other students making her have an intimidating aura. 

Especially since she is well-known to the Hogwarts general public since her parents are well-known Slytherins back when they were students and are both from quite wealthy families since then; making the Chou family powerful & popular to the wizarding world. 

Chou, Tzuyu had a 180 personality from her brother who was also very popular, being a famous Keeper of the Slytherin House for 5 years until he graduated a year ago. He was described as an arrogant, chauvinistic lad who thinks so highly of himself and believes that Slytherin has always been the "Supreme Hogwarts House" while looking down on those who aren't. He is also quite the lady's man since he does look charming and is athletic; making numerous witches swoon over him but never gets into serious relationships with any of them. So it was a shock to everyone once Tzuyu entered Hogwarts for the first time looking just like her brother only with more feminine features but their personalities were different since the female Chou doesn't seem to talk a lot, rarely smiles, isn't athletic and is only seems to usually sleep during classes but once she is asked a question, she immediately answers it with ease making her known as the "Genius Chou" since her brother wasn't really good in classes but makes up for his athleticism and last name.

Wizards and witches fawn over Tzuyu because of her beauty, mysterious charm and intelligence albeit her cold demeanor, but she never gives them any attention and just walks past by them like they are ghosts to her. The only people who she mostly hangs out with are her co-Slytherin classmates namely Nayeon and Elkie since their families have been friends even before they started school so by default; their children are friends too.

Tzuyu doesn't mind being friends with both Nayeon and Elkie since Nayeon is like a "mother" to her while Elkie is a "School Girl Friend" here in Hogwarts. Emphasis on "Girl" and "Friend" being separated as although Elkie admits to Tzuyu on liking her but the young student only sees her as a friend and nothing more in which Elkie understood after countless times of rejecting her advances but it doesn't stop the persistent older Slytherin from flirting with her from time to time. 

With Nayeon, she is what Tzuyu describes a an "irritating mother" who always pushes Tzuyu's buttons because of her childishness usually and hyperactive/ diva attitude but Nayeon has always been very supportive, helpful & protective of her and makes sure she is always cared for since Tzuyu is a few years younger than her even if they are in the same grade. 

Tzuyu got into Hogwarts in a young age as she was a smart and mature girl for her age who passed the entrance exam as per her parents' request towards Headmistress McGonagall not wanting to wait for her 11th birthday to enter. At first, the headmistress firmly declined as thinking the younger Chou wasn't of age yet, but Tzuyu's parents insisted and commented that; "Give her a chance to take an entrance exam, I'm sure it will be worth you while. It'll be a first in Hogwarts history I assure you." making the last statement intriguing for the former professor on what he meant by that.  

Well, scoring a 97% in the exam even outsmarting the great Hermoine Granger who was an alumni a few years before them who got a 95% when she took the exam on the her first year when she was 11 years old. Making Tzuyu catching the headmistress' attention, was able to start her education at her parents and brother's school at 9 years old making her the youngest student in Hogwarts history to enter.

Despite her young age, she wasn't bullied for it as all witch and wizard were aware of her last name and with her brother being there at the time along with Nayeon and Elkie being around her who were already known to be in rich and powerful families; they know better than to touch or speak badly at the young Chou.

Being sorted to the Slytherin House was a no-brainer to everyone as she followed the footsteps of her parents and brother who was caught jumping for joy once the Sorting Hat screamed their family's legacy house making a scene and embarrassing the young Chou on her first day but despite seeing her brother's rowdiness while being congratulated by his peers for his sister's accomplishment as she was going towards the Slytherin table, she never forgot what the hat whispered towards her before his announcement. "Even in a young age, I know you can understand me when I say that; you could create your own destiny and not follow your family's footsteps young one. Don't you think?" which has always been in the back of Tzuyu's mind ever since.

As expected, young Tzuyu excelled on all her subjects and was one of the most intelligent students in her batch; usually being tied with Myoui Mina, a Ravenclaw. They are usually paired up in interschool quiz bees competing with different school like Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, Mahoutokoro, etc. so people usually see them as a couple but they always deny it and insist that they are just good friends.

People see her as a role model and a catch with her beauty, traits and social status & was predicted as the future youngest Defense Against The Dark Arts professor  or possible headmistress by a lot of her professors, peers, classmates, schoolmates and ofcourse her parents.

But is that what Tzuyu really wants or sees herself doing in the future?

-----------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER-----------------------------------------------------

Introduction done for our young Tzu2x! 

Hope y'all liked it and get ready for more chapters ahead since I love Twice and Harry Potter, why not make a story about them focusing on my favorite ship (SaTzu). <3

Take care everyone!