Chapter 27

Sana: "Hey, what are you doing here?"

Tzuyu: "Uhhh.. Because I live here too? Aren't you happy to see me, love?" she pouted upon hearing her girlfriend's words.

Sana: "It's not what I meant. You know I am always happy to see you." she chuckled at her sulking girlfriend before pecking Tzuyu's lips hoping to erase the pout out of Tzuyu's face. "I mean; why did you come all this way? You look ill, love. You should really go back to your dorms and rest and I mean it." She tried to convince the taller girl through her serious voice and expression.

Tzuyu: "I'm fine, love. I was just here to drop off some more food for the creatures and that growth powder I overheard you telling Professor Sprout a week ago that you were short of before leaving the classroom."

Sana gave a sad smile towards her girlfriend knowing that even though how busy and tired Tzuyu was, she still always thought about her and the creatures which made her heart flutter.

Sana: "You heard that?" Tzuyu nodded. "But where did you even get this?" pointing at the growth powder since it wasn't sold anywhere near Hogwarts.

Tzuyu: "I have my connections, love." She winked at the Hufflepuff. Not telling that she may or may not have threatened a younger Slytherin who she heard from a classmate, belonged to a family of farmers.

In her defense, she just asked the 1st year Slytherin if he heard of the said growth powder and if his family have that at home in her usual cold and emotionless expression and tone; but it sounded intimidating towards the young boy's ears. It also didn't help as he knew who Chou Tzuyu is and which family she belongs to so he didn't think twice to nod his head and asked her how much she needed and he would send an owl right away to get it for her at their farm; making Tzuyu's life easier as she didn't need to convince him otherwise but she did paid him 3x the total costs, surprising the young boy but she just nodded her head and left with the items to gift to her Hufflepuff girlfriend.

Sana: "You know you didn't have to do this." taking the things out of Tzuyu's hands and placing them on their shelves.

Tzuyu: "Well, I have been neglecting you and the creatures for more than a week now, I feel guilty." she said as she wiped out her wand and proceeded to cast a spell, taking the creatures' now empty food bowls and placed them on the sink while casting another spell to clean them while the magical animals where starting to cuddle at her sides and clutching on her legs as a sign of greetings to their young master.

Sana: "You did not "neglect" us, love. We understand completely. Besides, just a few more days and it will be over and you'll have all the rest you need." she looked over at Tzuyu who was now  being hoarded by her pets, missing their young master's presence and care for them that the Slytherin fell on her back softly while they climbed on top of her making the tall girl chuckle at their "attack" towards her while Sana was giggling at the scene.

Tzuyu: "I can't wait till this is all over, so I can come back here to our family." she sat up and caressed the creatures furs one by one before standing up and walking to Sana and hugging her waist and kissing her cheek lovingly.

Sana: "Don't worry, we will be here waiting for you my love." she held Tzuyu's face with her hands and pecking her nose. "Wait. You feel hot, love."

Tzuyu: "Thanks love, you look hot as well." she smirked trying to kiss the Hufflepuff's lips but was pushed back.

Sana: "No, love. I mean, Hot.. HOT! Your forehead's burning up." touching the young Chou's neck, forehead and cheeks.

Tzuyu: "I don't feel anything bad, love. I think it's because I just ran going here from the dorms at the dungeon towards the 7th floor just to give you these items, must be the reason why my body temp's up. don't worry too much ok?" pecking the blonde's lips before Sana can say anything else and pulled away much to both girls' disappointment. "I have to go, love. Headmistress will come by the library tonight to check on our progress according to Jihyo-unnie earlier, so I can't be late. I'm sorry."

Sana: "Don't be sorry, love. Just take care of yourself alright?" she looked at Tzuyu worriedly.

Tzuyu: "I will, love. Just a few more days alright? I love you." kissing Sana's lips once more.

Sana: "I love you more." she gave a small smile before letting go of Tzuyu's hand.

Tzuyu: "And I trust you guys to behave and watch over our Queen while I'm gone alright?" talking to the magical creatures who were all answering her like little soldiers with some even saluting her, making them both chuckle & Sana blushing hard from the compliment given by her girlfriend, calling her "our Queen" before looking back one more time and showing off her dimples towards Sana then left.

Sana sighed at her girlfriend's charm and sat down on a stool just beside her to rest a bit before Gucci the bowtruckle climbed at her lap which surprised the Hufflepuff.

Sana: "What's wrong sweetie?"

The stick plant then raised it's branches, showing Tzuyu's wand causing Sana's eyes to widen in shock.

Sana: "Oh my.. Did it fall when you guys were playing with her earlier?"

Gucci then nodded its head as Sana stood up immediately while setting the small creature in her hand and taking her girlfriend's wand.

Sana: "Come, let's bring this back to Tzu before she arrives at the library. Ok?" Letting Gucci hide in her cloak pocket before heading outside the Room of Requirements and down the stairs, trying to catch up with her Slytherin girlfriend.

--------------------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER-----------------------------------------

SaTzu parents have been sailing so much at Thailand so this chapter's for y'all! Sawadika Thai Sapphires for bringing life to our submarine! <3

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN IN BULACAN TOO I SWEAR!!! Y'ALL VIP SAPPHIRES BETTER CREATE SOME BIG ASS BANNERS FOR SATZU BECAUSE THEY WON'T SEE MINE!!! HAHAHA!