Chapter 46

3 and a half hours later with a few hiccups along the way; mainly Sana's clumsiness during the whole potion-making process, her and Professor Slughorn were finally done concocting the potion.

Professor Slughorn: "After almost 40 years, I have brewed Dragonus Irse once again." he exclaimed, holding up the vile in his hand; staring at the red-orange clear liquid with amazement before looking at the young Hufflepuff who looked like she went through war and back with her crumpled uniform, disheveled hair that was in a semi-ponytail and pale face that was slightly sweating.

Sana: "Thank you Professor Slughorn." she smiled at the happy-looking professor as she was wiping of the sweat from her forehead.

Professor Slughorn: "It was nothing, Miss Minatozaki. Anything I can do to help." seeing the tired look of his student. "I should thank you as well for helping me brew this potion."

Sana: "I think I did more damage than good into helping you, professor." she awkwardly looked around the classroom that had some broken glasses, spilled liquids, smoke at other areas and seeing the professor's robe and shirt having small holes in them making her scratch her head as she felt embarrassed; remembering she caused them all especially since the good-intentioned professor tried to include Sana in the potion-making process so she can learn from it as well and hone her skills into the art and gain more knowledge which includes; measuring and adding the ingredients and spell enchantment which she ended up almost burning her professor during the whole ordeal. Luckily only catching Professor Slughorn's clothes with a few flames; accidentally of course but still. She feels ashamed from her actions.

Professor Slughorn: "Nonsense Miss Minatozaki. That's the beauty of potion-making. It's not a perfect art; it will cause some spills, splashes, breaks and accidents along the way to create something beautiful. Just like in life; there will be hardships but it will be worth it in the end." he then placed the vial in the hands of the blonde girl and closed it using his and pat her head. "I hope it will help Miss Chou get better soon. Make sure she gets it before that "Healer" comes." 

Sana: "I sure hope so, professor. Yes, I will give it to her as soon as I can." sending him a hopeful smile and bowing down to him before they cleaned up the mess in the classroom.

As they walked down the hallway after exiting the Potions lab, planning to head to the hospital wing; they bumped into one of the Hufflepuff Head Girl, Suzy.

Suzy: "Goodevening Professor." she bowed down to the older man before setting her eyes on Sana. "Minatozaki. We are all needed in the Great Hall for dinner. Headmistress McGonagall informed us that all students should attend dinner for an important announcement."

Professor Slughorn: "Oh, but I have an urgent task for Miss Minatozaki."

Suzy: "I am so sorry Professor Slughorn. But it's direct orders from Headmistress McGonagall. Everyone must be attend dinner in the Grand Hall now, no exceptions." she smiled apologetically.

Professor Slughorn: "Oh, ok. Miss Minatozaki will just do the task after dinner then." looking at the younger Hufflepuff who just nodded her head in reply before following Suzy to the Grand Hall where all the students are now taking their respected seats along with the professors and staff.

During Dinner:

As the students have all arrived and Mr. Filch closed the doors at the Great Hall; Headmistress McGonagall stood on the podium in front causing the room to go silent and draw their attention towards the professor.

Professor McGonagall: "Goodevening everyone. Before we proceed for our evening feast, I would like to firstly welcome our guests who are some of the most successful alumni from Hogwarts and who have always been huge supporters and donors towards our school and community. Not to mentioned; they also happen to be also the proud of parents of England's Wimbourne Wasps' Seeker; Li-Jie and one of the youngest and smartest students Hogwarts has ever seen; Tzuyu. Please help me welcome Chou Yi-cheng & Huang Yen-ling."