Why Him - Chapter 62

Alright alright! I'm sorry for not updating on the day I promise you guys! I'm sorry! So I'll do a double update alright? I'll do another update for this book and I am writing a new fanfic which is V fanfic called It was Always You so yeah please go check it out! So how is this chapter? Huh? Please VOTE AND COMMENT I'll update as soon as possible! I'll try to update I'm Here too if I could..

" you really don't know me? " I bit my lower lips staring at her..

" nope " she shook her head...my knees became weak...I was about to burst into tears..but I held it in...

" Sae-in...he's your boyfriend " Chanyeol said softly...

" my boyfriend?..I thought I didn't have any....I thought we're engage then why should I have a boyfriend? " she stared at us..this is it...she can't remember me...it was all my fault...

" Chanyeol Mrs.Kim...could you give us some time? I really need to talk to her " I beg...Mrs.Kim and Chanyeol nod walking out..I sigh deeply...I pull a chair and sat beside her bed...I stared at her...

" do you know me? " I ask again...

" no " she whisper with her head hung low...

" did you remember anything? " I ask...I could feel tears in my eye..

" no " she whisper shaking her head...

" even our memories? " I choke..I give up...the tears start rolling down my cheek..she quickly glance at me and back down..she look a bit scared and hurt...

" not a single thing? " I cried...

" n-no " she tremble and then I saw it...tears were in her eyes...

" yah! Why are you crying? " I look at her confuse...she didn't answer but cried harder..

" don't cry! " I wipe her tears away...

" mianhae..." She whisper...

" what? " I froze..what is she talking about?

" sorry " she cried even harder...

" for what? " I ask...

" for doing this to you " she look at me...

" so...you didn't really forget me?..." I ask...

" why would I forget you? " she shook her head...

" but why did you do that? " I ask..wiping my tears away..

" I thought it was better off if I told you I forget you...I thought you wouldn't get to much pain...I thought I could handle this pain alone...I thought you'll give up and walk away...I was afraid that you'd be angry for not telling you the truth..I lied to you and I'm afraid...I've done a huge mistake and I don't want to face you because.." She keep on choking but I interrupt her by hugging her...

" shh....you'll be alright...I would still get as much pain as you if you do this..I would never give up and walk away...I am not angry at all but guilt..and you don't have to be afraid of facing me..I love you..remember that " I hug her tightly not wanting to let her go...she choked even harder....

" don't cry please..." I held on to her shaking shoulder...she nod wiping her tears away...I helped her...we smile at each other and softly chuckled...

" did you dream about me while sleeping? " I tease...she punch my arm...

" Jungkoooook! " she played with her hand...

" you know...I seriously miss you " I held her soft hand...

" really?" She look at me smiling...