Why Him? - Chapter 39

Okay,a fun chapter is coming soon alright? 😍 stay tuned alright! It's coming! Spoiler alert! Jungkook and Sae-in will soon be together! 😘😘 please vote and Comment! I'll update soon! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HOW THIS STORY IS GOING!

He laugh..

" what so funny? " I snap and stood up...OMG should I tell JHope about this? Should I? I guess not..

" where are you going? " he ask...

" outside duh? " I snap..I walk out..finding the three girl who had bullied me talking..

" he's in there alone " said one of them...

" really? " said the other

" oh let's go in then I want him " said the other...they turn around and they stop dead as they spot me..all three of them grimace..

" what the hell are you doing in there with kookie? " one of them snap..I smirk

" this is my class isn't it? Where else should I go? Got any problem? " I said smugly..the middle pug stomp her foot...

" you b*tch kookie is in there! So you can't go in " she snap...I nod..

" I can't see why I can't enter my own classroom " I said sweetly...one of the girl lean into the middle girl and whisper something..the middle one nod..

" You're cheating on JHOPE oppa aren't you you bitch? " she snap....I glared...how dare that pug say that..

" what are you talking about? " the door flew open and Jungkook came out...

" oppa! " one of the girls squeal..

" oppa is she cheating on JHope? You know she want to have both you and JHope " said one of the them...

" yeah oppa " said the other...

" SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! She's not cheating on JHope hyung alright?! You're just jealous! " he snap as he open the door and pull me in..

" come on AND YOU THREE STAY AWAY FROM HER! " he snap....what the hell?

" oppa! But-" he slam the door shut...why is he....never mind it went back to my seat...

" really it's nice of them fancying us and all but THEM GOING AROUND BULLYING people who's close to us isn't right! " he complain...I stared at him disbelieve...

" you mean I'm close to you guys? " I ask...he roll his eye...

" what else ugly? You came to our dorm nearly every weekend now, you and JHope......are.....like....like...wife..aand husband now..." He swallowed hard as if it's hard for him to say it....

" ah okay still you're acting nice then before and it's weird " I said...

" well you're acting the same ugly but we partly friends now remember FISH BRAIN? " he snap...I glared....I yawn and put my head down...

" sleepy aren't yah ugly? " he said...I wave my hand...

" shhh assf*ck I'm sleeping! " I snap...

" if you're sleeping you won't be talking stupid " he laugh...

" I know I'm awesome " I said...he scrunch his nose...

" sucks " he laugh...I playfully hit his shoulder..he chuckled...the door open, Jimin came in..

" Sae-in JHope needs you " he said...I quickly stood up...and walk out...I went to Yeeun classroom and went in finding JHope Jin Yeeun...JHope stood up and pull me out of his classroom....

" what? " I said.....he laugh...

" come on " he pull me up to the roof....

" what? " I ask...to my surprise he kneel to his knee and brought out a ring...I covered my mouth...

" will you marry me? " he ask...my eye even grew wider..my heart beating like shit...

" I would love too...b-but isn't it to f-fast? I mean w-we're t-to young for t-this stuff..." I stuttered feeling that I'm gonna cry soon...he chuckled...

" no it's not official it's you know....just for fun...like a promise ring" he said...I exhale...that nearly f*cking kill me honestly...

" course " I said as I reach out..he slip the ring into my ring finger and he jump up lifting me of the ground, twirling me around as we hug...isn't this the perfect time? He put me back down and back hug me as I examine the beautiful ring...he lean forward and kiss my cheek...

" you like it? " he ask as he place his chin on my shoulder...

" no I love it " I smile as I turn around and wrap my arm around his neck...

" thank you " I said as I kiss him, I pull away...

" promise me this isn't official alright? It's not because I don't want to marry you but it's because we're too young " I said as I stared at him...

" course not " he laugh...I nod..

" but let's have some fun with it with the boys " I said..he nod...we laugh and went back downstairs...