Why Him? - Chapter 40

I'm so so so sorry for the late update! 😭😭 I'm quite busy with school stuff 😭 which really SUCKS! 😂 anyway here's your chapter VOTE AND COMMENT✌️ thanks for reading 😜😜 love ya❤️❤️😂 anyway ignore misspelled word alright? I didn't get to review it yet❤️❤️

The bell rang and we ran back downstair, I enter my classroom and went to my seat. Jungkook tap my arm..

" where were you? " he ask...

" non of your business " I grin and Mrs. Lee came in

( school end )

" come on they're waiting " the assf*ck snap and I stood up..and we walk out together with Jimin beside us..

" Sae-in I need to talk to you in private " said Jimin...we pause...and he pull me a bit further from Jungkook...and lean forward...

" it's gonna be held in our dorm...we're all gonna skip class tomorrow with out telling kookie get it? And don't forget to bring Yeeun alright? " he whisper....I grin and look at Jungkook and nod...

" this is gonna be fun! " I smile we laugh and turn back to Jungkook...

" what are you talking about? " Jungkook ask...we shook our head...

" stuff " I said he glared...all the boys and Yeeun were at the school gate...JHope smile...he held out his hand, I grab hold of it...Yeeun and Jimin were hugging...Rapmonster pull them apart...

" stop it lover bird " Rapmonster laugh...Yeeun blush....

" so where are we going? " I ask...they shrug...

" the park near Sae-in house? " JHope suggest...I smile...

" really? Okay but could we visit your house too? " V ask...I nod...

" of course! " I laugh...they smile while Jimin grab hold of Yeeun hand and she froze but exhale a second later..

" as long as you're not trying to steal her from me! " JHope snap...I push JHope arm.,

" JHope! " I laugh...

" come on let's go " Jin laugh as we start walking toward the park..

" so Yeeun and Jimin when is your date? " Suga ask we chuckle..

" next week " Yeeun whisper..everyone burst into an " ooooohh "

" jinja?! Imagine both of them coming back home with swelled lips since they'll spend the whole day kissing each other..." V laugh everyone laugh even harder....true! It would be really funny if that happen...Jimin kick V butt and Yeeun blush so hard that she look like a tomato...we reach the park...I sat on the swing with JHope next to me...

" seems like this swing is occupied by them " Jimin laugh as he grab Yeeun to somewhere else while V and Jungkook play with the slide like a kid...Suga and Rapmonster deep in a conversation...and Jin listening to music...

" when should we tell them? " I ask as jhope start pushing my swing back and forth..

" well it's not a real proposal isn't it? We'll just play with them a bit..anyway maybe tomorrow at Jungkook birthday party I say..." JHope laugh....I smile...JHope push my swing harder...I laugh.....after 30 minutes later...

" come on guys it's getting dark, we'll have dinner at my home alright? " I said...

" yay! Okay!" They laugh...we reach my home a moment later...I rang the door bell mom open up...

" eomma! " I said as I kiss her cheek and gave her hug...she ruffle my hair..

" I see you've brought your friend with you...these wonderful young man ( the boys ) and women ( Yeeun).." She smile...