Why Him? - Chapter 31

I went in the bathroom...

" Sae-in! Here! " JHope knock...wait that's fast...he only went away for 2 minutes...I creek open the door and he hand me some pads....I shut the door and did my business...luckily hopie pant wasn't destroyed by my period...I went back out...

" you okay? " he ask...I nod...

" that was fast how di-"

" well I didn't go to the mart to buy it...we have some of these in our dorm.." He said...my eye widen..

" whaaaat?! Are you serious? You have pads in your dorm? But this is a boy dorm! " I blurt...

" no no no....you know those girls from school? Don't know what's wrong with them...they keep on putting these stuff in our locker and sometime our bag..I throw it in one of our unused cabinet..." He said....

" ah....okay...." I laugh...those whore..

" come on I'm hungry let's go " he said and we went downstair..

" how are you? " Jin ask...I nod

" I'm fine...it still hurts though" I smile...they all nod and we start eating..JHope keeps on feeding me food while the boys keep on acting all jealous..

" stop it! You're making us jealous..." V groan..JHope laugh and stick his tongue out at V..I laugh...SHIT! What time is it? Omo need to call eomma...it's 10:34 now...I stood up..

" need to call eomma first " I said and sat on the couch..she answer..

" Sae-in ah are you okay? " she ask..

" I'm okay eomma but just to tell you I'm staying over at a friend house " I said...she chuckled at the other side of the line.....

" you mean your boyfriend house? " she ask...

" Ani! Eomma! " I groan..

" araso just don't do anything stupid alright? I don't want a grandchild yet! " she said..

" eomma! " I snap...JHope back hug me on the couch...

" eomma! I'll take care of her don't worry! I'm not gonna do anything! " said JHope..I punch his arm...and glared at him...Aish this is just making things worst

" JHope? Ah! My boy! Okay now bye " she said...

" oh...Sae-in I knew you're with JHope " she chuckled..

" eomma! " I groan...

" okay bye " she laugh...

" bye " I said and we hung up.. I slump back while JHope hug me...there's something wrong with eomma...she keeps on doing this which is f*cking annoying really! Argh...i hate this..

" she's so sweet..." JHope whisper...

" and annoying " I said...we both laugh the door bell rang...V came running out of the kitchen and open the door...

" pizza? Did anyone order pizza? " V ask..I got up from the couch...

" yeah I did..." I said...V grin...

" yay! You're the best! " V gave me a bone crushing hug...

" yah! Watch who you're hugging! " JHope yell...V brought the pizza in and I paid for it...I went back into the kitchen...

" Sae-in are you serious? 8 box of pizza? One box for each person? Are you trying to turn us into pigs? " Jimin laugh...I smile at them

" I'm trying to turn you people into pigs " I joke...

" yah you are rich! " Rapmonster laugh...

" no" I said...this people I love them...it's fun staying with them...

" we better not eat! Because she'll just turn us into pigs! " V laugh as he shove some piece of pizza into his mouth...

" well you're eating it right now" Suga laugh at V...V only grin while shoving some more into his mouth....

" because he knows no matter how much he eat he will never get fat " said Jin..

" jinja?" I ask...they nod..

" he's like a pig...he eat lots and lots of food but never really turn into a pig " said JHope...I laugh...

" let's see if you could finish a box of pizza " I smile...V grin endlessly...

" o ka-y " he said with a mouth full of pizza...

" I bet he could finish it in 10 minutes " said Suga...

" yeah " said the assf*ck...oh...that thing....I totally forget about him like if he never exist....

Slice after slice....V...no that alien keeps on shoving more and more pieces of pizza into his mouth...he look like he'll never get enough of it...I finish about two slice only while that alien finish about 5 slice already and still look hungry...

" are you full yet? " I ask him...he shook his head...

" needshummore " he said...I laugh and hand over my remaining pizza...

" I'm full have mine then " I said he grin wider...

" youaaredabest! " he said with a mouthful of pizza...

" but you humans have small stomach while we aliens have big one " V laugh....I laugh too...
-----------
Sorry for the late update 😂😂✔️ Please Vote and Comment! ❤️❤️I'll update soon! Love ya✌️✌️✌️