Why Him? - Chapter 42

There you go! Sorry for not being active lately! Do you enjoy it? Haha hope you like it! 😂😂😂 please Vote and Comment! ♥️♥️♥️ I'll update soon I promise👌👌👌 love you!

We set out searching for the assf*ck for hours... But still no sign...the heck is up with him?......I sat by the side walk in the empty street...where the hell is he? Exhausted I look up at the sky....I glance back down and caught a sight of a person walking just a few block away....I tried to see who it was so I got up and ran quietly after him..as I got closer, I saw it it was Jungkook...I ran up to him and grab hold of his arm...

" yah! Where the heck were you! " I snap...

" non of your business! " he choke...I stared at him...

" why the hell are you crying? " I ask...he quickly wipe his tears away...

" nothing " he said...I sighed...

" why did you cry your eye out over a joke I and JHope made? " I glared...he seems to freeze...

" joke? " he demand...I nod...

" yeah why? " I ask...

" hah! How about that ring! " he point at my finger...

" It's a promise ring stupid! We were only joking! " I snap...

" leave me alone " he mumble as he started walking...

" yah! Pabo! We need to go back home! " I snap...

" home? " he mumble....flame start burning inside me as to how stubborn he is...

" AISH! YEAH BACK TO YOUR DORM DUMBASS! DONT BE A KIDDO! I DONT HAVE-" I was cut when he twirl around and pull me into a hug...He wrap his arm hard around me....I froze...what's happening...

" y-yah.." I said as I started to push away..but he didn't let go...

" I want you...." He said..my eye widen...my inside seems to be screwed by a screwdriver...my heart beating fast...

" WHAT?! NO I HAVE HOPIE! " I protest as he hug me even tighter...he chuckled and let go of me with his usual smirk on...

" I want you..to bring me back home " he finish....I glared and hit him...

" Not funny! " I snap as he chuckle...

" ohh you're thinking of something else eh? " he tease..

" shut up assf*ck now let's go home! " I snap..but then I abruptly stop at the same moment...

" what? " he ask...I stared at him..

" about 2 minutes ago you were crying your eyes out and now you're smiling and chuckling all over? " I ask...he stop smiling...

" just my style " he said..

" are you Even Jungkook? " I ask poking his arm...

" Neh I am Jungkook! And ah! You've call me by my name! " he tease...I laugh...

" to make sure " I said...he laugh...

" KOOKIE? SAE-IN?" JHope voice came booming behind us...

" I found him! " I said as JHope came running toward us...

" Aish kookie you're so annoying! " JHope snap as he grab my hand pull me with him...

" come on " JHope said...I stared at him...why does he look so pissed? What the hell?

" what's wrong? Are you mad? " I ask..he shook his head...

" no just stressed " he said..I nod...but JHope doesn't seem to be honest...I sighed...maybe it's better if I don't ask..we reach the boys dorm...

" Sae-in you can move in with us " JHope said.....I stared at him..what the hell is wrong with him?

" I can't...I don't want to bother-"

" yah! I said move in and I mean it! So shut up! " JHope snap...my heart sunk....yep...something is wrong with him..

" JHope don't be like that to Sae-in! " Jin snap...

" o-okay " I said...as I look down...what's up with hopie?

" whoa whoa whoa what's wrong? " V ask..I look up...I feel like crying since JHope start acting like this...JHope eye avert to me and to someone else in the room but I didn't bother to look..he's just stress Sae-innie he'll be fine...

" JHope what's wrong with you? " Rapmonster ask...JHope still didn't answer but sunk down on the couch and rub his head...I slowly walk out of the living room and up to the guest room...I slump down on my bed and stared blankly at the ceiling...he's just tired that's all..I took a warm bath and went to bed...I nearly fall asleep when someone knock on my door...I jump of my bed and open the door...there stood JHope...he pull me into a hug and he shut the door..I broke the hug and sat on my bed staring at the wall...

" mianhae " JHope said as he sat down and hold my hand...I smile...

" for what? " I ask....he smile..

" for what happen a moment ago, I know it upsets you and I'm so sorry " he said...I chuckled...

" there's no need cause I know you're just tired " I said...he look down as if what I said didn't really seems to be the truth..but he look back up and smile...

" am I forgiven? " he ask...I nod...he pull me into a deep kiss..we broke apart..

" come on let get to sleep " JHope said...

" okay " I said and I laid down...to my surprise he laid down too and wrap his arm around me...

" Jin will-"

" it's alright Sae-in just sleep " he said..I shrug and laid back down...

JHope P.O.V

" there's no need cause I know you're just tired " She said...i look down....no Sae-in that's not it...I'm scared...you don't understand innie..I look back up and smile...