Why Him? - Chapter 20

" Sae-in wake up"

I sat up rubbing my eye groggily I look at JHope...he smile

" the doctor say you could leave today " he said...my eye widen...

" jinja?! " I ask and hop of the bed but I loose my balance and nearly fall when JHope caught me...

" yah! Calm down I know you're excited alright? " he smile and he help me back to the bed...

" it's boring here! I want to eat! " I pout...he smile and ruffle my hair...

" alright then let's pack up...we'll go get something to eat.." He said...I quickly change ( in the bathroom )

" let's go " I said and JHope grab my hand and pull me out of the room...we left the hospital...the sun light beam on my face..........hell yeah! I'm back!

" what do you want to eat? " he ask...

" ice cream! " I said...he laugh and we walk toward an ice cream shop near by..we bought it and walk out of the store..I dig into my ice cream...

" so...where else do you want to go? " he ask...school....Yesh....I need to make those stupid whore pay....

" what time is it? " I ask...

" 10:46am " he said I smile....

" let's go to school.....and by the way where's the boys? " I ask...

" school? Are you sure? I don't want you to get hurt....they're at school..." He said...

" I'll be fine at school come on let's go " I said and pull him with me...

" but we have no uniform! " he said....I smile...

" don't worry...let's just make up excuses " I said...we got there breathless...

" wow I thought you were joking " JHope said breathlessly...of course I'm not f*cking kidding.....

" Miss and Sir what are you doing here? " the security guard ask I smirk....

" well...we've got our business to do now let us in " I glare....JHope pull my hand...the security guard glare at me...I glare back...

" fine now go in...this is the last time miss " he finish...I pull JHope in with me..

" why are you being so rude to the gaur-"

" because i don't want to miss any lesson" I smile...JHope laugh....

" never knew you enjoy learning so much..." He said...I never enjoy school...but I enjoy making those f*cking stinky ass whore pay me back....

" it's just me " I smile...we reach my classroom...

" bye..." He said and gave me a kiss before walking off...I nearly open the door...when I remember I don't have my bag pack with me...I ran toward my locker and grab my book..I ran back to my classroom...I took a deep breathe and open the door....Mrs.Lee and all student stared at me...I smile and shut the door..

" um...I'm sorry I'm late Mrs. Lee...I've just left the hospital a moment ago...I didn't want to go home so I came here..." I smile...she smile...

" are you sure dear? I've heard what happen to you...and I'm sorry about that..now go to your seat " she said..I smile and went to my seat...I plop down...

" yah! " the assf*ck whisper...I glare at him..

" what?! " I whisper...

" why did you leave? Are you okay? " he ask...I stared at him in disbelieve...

" I leave because the doctor said so dumbass and yes I'm fine! Why would you care anyway? " I whisper...he went silent for 5 second....

" because I don't want to you to black out again! I don't want hopie to waste his time carrying you to the hospital again! " he smirk...I grimace...

" I'll be fine thank angry bird lover " I smile and turn my attention to Mrs. Lee...

" now go with your partner and work on your assignment...you could go anywhere in this school but just don't disturb other class.." She said...I turn to the dumbass for explanation..

" what assignment? " I ask..he roll his eye...

" you should focus more in class ugly...we're reporting about something we want to report about " he said...ohh..so does this mean I have to be that assf*ck partner? Yes...NO! GRRRR....f*ck this earth! I snap out of my thought when that assf*ck grab my hand and pull me out of the class.....my heart beats like it's running a marathon...

" YAH! Assf*ck let go! Where are you going? " I scream as he pull me down the hall way.......

--------------------------------
Ta da! Another one for you guys! 😂 haha Please vote and comment....I'll update soon! ❤️❤️ love you! 😍