Why Him? - Chapter 30

He nearly said something when I cut him off...

" I'll just take a dare " I smirk at him...

" fine! I Dare You To Sing! " he smile...oh no...I never really sing for people to listen to but sing it to my self..everyone look at me...the door click open and Jimin came in smiling like an idiot..

" what are you doing? " he ask...

" T or D! " said V..

" oh...could I join? " Jimin came and sit next to the assf*ck..

" of course...and Sae-in have to sing for us " said Jin.

" uh! Jinja?! " Jimin laugh...they nod..

" go on then..." Said JHope..I shook my head..

" I can't sing..." I said..

" you're just making up excuses! Come on sing! Sing sing sing sing sing sing " the cheered..

" alright..I'll sing Rose by Lee Hi " as I sang the boys smile at me and they look at me with admiration..I finish..

" there! See told ya! I can't sing! " I blurt...Aish this is really embarrassing...

" what are you talking about? That was amazing! Really! I can't breathe when you started singing! " said JHope fiercely

" yeah..the moment she started singing I felt like I'm gonna explode...I'm so jealous of your voice it was so gawd! " V compliment..

" are you even human? That voice was so..my god..I can't explain...what are you? " Jin ask..I laugh

" she's an alien just like me! " V laugh...JHope ruffle my hair..I think I look like tomato now..

" that voice I love it...give it to me! " Jimin chuckle.

" now now now it's my turn and this is for kookie..." Suga smile..

" I'll take the question, I'm not doing any dare " said the assf*ck..

" okay then....then...tell me who's you crush...no offense...tell us the name and the characteristic....don't lie or you'll die " said Suga we burst in to laughters...but then lean in in curiousness..the assf*ck seem to froze...

" who is it? " said Rapmonster...

" I don't have any! " the assf*ck snap...

" liar! You've always have crushes on different girls.." JHope snarl...

" hurry! " v groan..

" so you could make fun of me later after you know who it is? " the assf*ck spat..

" tell us already! " Jimin complain...

" well she's a badass type I guess...but she's kind in the inside...she's so pretty...I like her...you guys met her tones of time already ..." He said...who the hell?

" name! " Jin whine...

" I-it's s-sa--ee-e---I-u-n" he stuttered blushing...

" what did you say? " Jimin ask...the assf*ck shook his head...

" I told you already! " he groan...

" but it wasn't clear enough" Jimin complain...

" your fault " the dumbass smirk...

" Cheater! " V snap...wait...I think I know who he's talking about...I'll just make sure later...we continue playing for hours...

" um..I need to take a shower bye! " I said and ran up...

" oh JHope! I need some clothes! " I call back downstair..JHope came running up..

" come on.. " he pull me into their bedroom and he throw me the same thing he did last time...

" thanks! " I kiss him and ran into the bathroom..

" your towel! " JHope call..I stop turn around and took it from him...and ran into the bathroom...I went to bed after...I keep on having stomach ache...I groan and went to bed before any of the boys without dinner...I groan....what's wrong with me? What did I eat? The door open V Jimin and JHope came in..

" dinner! " said V

" what's wrong? " JHope ask...

" stomach ache..." I said...

" I'll bring her some medicine after dinner " said Jimin..they help me down to the kitchen...I sat down clutching my stomach..

" what's wrong with her? " Jin ask..Suga Rapmonster and the assf*ck look at me..

" stomach ache...must be the bubbl te-" I was cut when I felt it coming....omo I'm on...a period..my eye widen...

" do you have-" I cut myself off...how stupid of me! Of course there's no pad or tampons in this dorm! They're all boys....oh on what should I do...I ran back upstair...

" sae-in what's wrong? " JHope call...he came running after me..i grab JHope arm and pull me into their guest room with me...

" what's wrong? " he ask....I walk back and forth...

" I..I...I'm....o...on...m-my..p-period..." I whisper and look down....his eye widen...

"What?! And you don't have the thing with you? " he ask shock..I nod..he sighed...

" stay here..." He said...

" where are you going? " I ask..

" I'll go get you some pad..." He blush...

" no no no...it's embarrassing for you to go buy me those stuff..." I said..

" but you're my girlfriend! I don't care now stay here! I'll be back in 5 minutes! Go in the bathroom " he said and went out...wow...does he really have to be so....my god...he really loves me doesn't he?...........

-------------------

Haha there you go! Vote and comment ❤️❤️😂 love ya! I'll update soon! 😍✌️