Why Him? - Chapter 28

About the new book I'm going to write after why him...well after I finish this book I'll check the comment in the ALERT! Again and count the result...I bet it's Jimin 😂😂 anyway we'll see...

We keep on laughing endlessly

" that was a close one..." He chuckled

" yeah...inches from death...." I smile....really I can't thanks that thing enough for saving me...

" I know..." He smile..

" yeah whatever! Don't think we're beginning to be friends! We're still enemy no matter what assf*ck! " I snap as I stood up....

" yeah I know ugly but next time I won't always be there to save you! " he snap..

" yeah...whatever assf*ck! " I smirk...

" you owe me though! " he jump up facing me...

" for saving my f*cking life? Well okay I agree with that...so what the hell do you want me to do? " I cross my hand

" hmm....I don't know yet ugly...I'll tell you when I know what I should make you do" he smirk while tapping his chin...I roll my eye...

" whatever! Now what time is it dumbass? " I hiss...he check his watch...

" still have 30 minutes left before lunch " he smirk

" I don't want to go back down there...I'll just stay up here" I grimace..

" so you could jump of the roof again? " he teased.. I glared

" no of course not! Dumbass! It was an accident! Bish!" I snap...he burst in laughters.....

" alright whatever ugly! I'm not gonna go down too...incase you'll fall off again" he laugh.. I punch his arm...

" SHUT UP! " I yell...

" awe that hurts ugly..." He pout while rubbing his arm...I glared at him and kick his butt hard...he groan

" yah yah yah ugly! Don't do that....wanna show off your new panties? Better watch out...kicking people when you're wearing a skirt? Haha " He tease...I glared at him

" yah! I don't just where underpants under my skirt...I wear another shorts pants on my underwear too! " I snap shamelessly at him...his cheek turn bright pink...

" whoa ugly....revealing your own secret to a boy who's your enemy? " he laugh..

" so you won't go around saying I want to show off my panties! " I hissed....

" so that friend of yours...Yeeun isn't it? " he suddenly ask...

" yeah what?! " I ask...the hell is he talking about Yeeun? Oh...I haven't been with Yeeun for nearly a week now...I miss her...guess I should hang out with her more often now...

" well Jiminie likes her...he's planning on confessing..." He said...my eye widen

" jinja?! Are you serious?! Or is this a prank?! " I yelp...

" go ask Jimin your self then " he said...I glared

" if this isn't true you owe me 3 punches " I warn...he only smirk

" if it's true you'll have to buy me bubble tea ugly...deal? " he said.....I smirk

" deal " I said firmly..the bell rang...

" bye bitch!" I said as I ran down stair...I still couldn't believe my luck...gosh...it was like an inch from death...but anyway gotta ask Jimin about the lovey dovey crush on Yeeun first...I reach the canteen...I spotted hopie sitting at a table with his hyungs and Yeeun....but there's a group of girl standing next to the boys talking to them...no flirting...I walk toward the table...

" oppa! You're so handsome today! " said a girl

" oppa! Where did you buy that bag? " ask a girl

" oppa! I like you! "

" oppa would you go on a date with me? " a girl ask JHope...he only smile at them..but didn't look every please I walk toward the group and push my way through the crowd and I sat next to JHope...the crowd went silent...JHope smile..

" hey! You have no right to sit with the boys! " a girl hiss...I smile at her sweetly

" awe...I do..because hopie's my boyfriend " I smile...the crowd burst into laughter and they start murmuring gossips...

" you?! Hopie girlfriend? Hopie Really? " the girl ask JHope he nod

" yeah she's my girlfriend " he said as his hand wrapped around my waist and he planted a kiss on my cheek. All of the girl glared at me...

" May you please leave now? " a voice came from behind the crowd...it was Mr. Angrybirds underpant of course..

" but kookie..."

" leave! We need to be left alone alright?! " he snap...the crowd of fan girls started to move away...he walk toward us and sat down next to Taeyung(V)...

" Yesh! We've been trying to get rid of those girls for hours now.." Jimin laugh...he look at me...I smile devilishly at him...I quietly point my finger at him ' you ' I mouth then make a heart shape with my hand ' love ' I mouth as I point at Yeeun ' Yeeun? ' I mouth again....he was confuse at first but then he seems to get it, his cheek turn bright pink...' Really? ' I mouth him...he smile and wink at me and nodded...oh my godness! Someone finally like Yeeun! But does that mean I have to buy the dumass a bubble tea? Oh no...whatever....

" hopie! " I whisper he turn and peck my lip

" what? " he ask...

" Jiminie likes Yeeun and you never tell me? " I ask...he smile...

" I only know it yesterday when kookie tell me..." He said..I nod...

" oh he told me too " I said...JHope smile and ruffle my hair.....

" oh hey since tomorrow's Saturday can you come over to our dorm today? " he ask...

" maybe " I said..

" I thought it was a YES.." He pout....ah! I can't handle his cuteness....

" no I mean I haven't been hanging out with Yeeun for nearly a week now...maybe I'll come over tonight and leave tomorrow...so I could hangout with Yeeun on Sunday..." I smile...haha he's really cute doing all those stuff...

" yay! " he grin and kiss my cheek...

" Yeeun! Let's hangout on Sunday! " I said...she only look up and nod a bit after that she went back to her book..........and that's how my nerdy best friend react.....

-----------------------------------------
Haha another one for you guys! Hope you enjoy it! ❤️❤️❤️ please vote and comment! Thanks for reading ✌️✌️love yah! 😍I'll update soon 👌👌